• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WITHDRAWN: 2x FM 3x17670 cell holders, 6x cells, bulb holder, bulb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flipside

Enlightened
Re: FS: 2x FM 3x17670 cell holders, 6x cells, bulb holder, bulb and now optional M6 h

QtrHorse, Tumblingdice and Flea Bag...

Ya'll have PM's... It may be possible that everyone gets what they want...

tumblingdice

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: 2x FM 3x17670 cell holders, 6x cells, bulb holder, bulb and now optional M6 h

Thanks Flipside. Works for me.
QtrHorse, let me know if your in.

Tumblingdice.

tumblingdice

Newly Enlightened

Thanks for prompt PM response QtrHorse.
Flipside, back to square one on this deal then, and over to Flea Bag. I'm primarily interested in the cell holder, and will now wait 'til FM (hopefully) does a 5th run.

Tumblingdice.

Aircraft800

Flashlight Enthusiast

Since were in to quoting personal PM's

If you and Dice can work out who's going to pay how much for their desires, that's great... and between the two of you. If you can't come to an agreement, there's another buyer that has offered to take the whole thing as is. I'll give you [I'm assuming guys] some time to work it out, but if you can't come to an agreement by Sunday, I'll have to turn it over to FleaBag.
It just didn't work out, let's keep this professional and off the forum. buyers rights...

Flipside

Enlightened

Aircraft800 -

Hmmm, interesting that you would be the one to bring up professionalism... My perspective is that your honor, credibility and reputation are what's being illluminated. Perhaps you don't like the lighting?

If you'd care to post any PM, e-mail or communication between you and me, that's perfectly fine with me. Unlike your apparent sensitivities, I've noththing to hide. I am curious why you posted a "quote" on this forum that was actually an e-mail from me to you. Why you didn't tell everyone else here that the comment refrenced was sent on Friday, November 21, 2008, at 1:28 PM? Why not comment on the other communications between parties? Posting what you did out of context is just another layer of this onion...

If it had been just between you and me, things likely would have been different. I don't think it was appropriate to post what you did, when you did, and how you did, then back out as you did. Your actions affected other parties. How would you like it you had been in their place?

Flipside

Flea Bag

Enlightened

Hi Guys,

I'm a bit confused as to what's happening but I'll take the entire package (including the SF M6-CB).

If you would like the battery holders only, let me know via PM (quote me a price that you're happy with) and I'll try to re-sell the parts to you. I'll try to work out the shipping issue with Flipside. (I'm located in Singapore). Hope we can settle all this soon! ;)

tumblingdice

Newly Enlightened

Hi Flea Bag - PM sent.

Tumblingdice.

Flipside

Enlightened

The offers above are now withdrawn. Request of primary party regarding Serial Numbers cannot be met. Because of the back and forth, retraction of offers, and the like, I will withdraw this offer and post anew...

Mods, please lock the thread, as I will no longer be monitoring it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts