Would you purchase a CPF Edition Surefire L1?

What would you like a CPF edition to have as a high?

• 25 - 35

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • 45 - 50

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • 55 - 70

Votes: 25 18.8%
  • 80ish like the new ones.

Votes: 96 72.2%

• Total voters

saabgoblin

Enlightened
I just want in on the ground floor of one of those rare Black Surefire's so I can stop lusting after DS51's(Moderator-SP?)collection of HAlll, but I think that the Lx1 will be quite nice either way and I actually like the olive drab that many others dislike, or so I have heard.

Kill the Banana!

saabgoblin

Enlightened
the question is, what has the banana done to you?:eek:
That is between my therapist and me and as long as I intend no harm to others with the banana, then the Doctor-Patient confidentiality rule is in full force unless you consider the banana to be a sentient being.
"Everybody's got something to hide, except for me and my[banana]".

Chrontius

Flashlight Enthusiast
How about CPF Blue HA? I'd consider getting one, then. :D

Well, if the special edition offered something other than another thing to collect, I'd get one.

gsxrac

Enlightened
Or even better maybe an LX1? 80+ high 2-10 low and a HA-BK finish!!!! MAYBE if we could get say 100+ people to go for it they would do it... Im in!

Illum

Flashaholic
Face it guys, SF does not market specifically to CPF'ers. I think you are debating a lost cause. Just my two cents worth.

+1

As a global vendor, 1,000,000 people might just be 1% of total sales. I highly doubt CPF has 1000K people and therefore gives Surefire less than 1% incentive to make it happen.

Then again... PK works in mysterious ways, and we do have PK in our midst and a council seat entitled to him. But either way expect a miracle for anything materialistic to happen aside from wishful thinking:eek:

gsxrac

Enlightened
Ohh yea and said light should have premade trit slots if at all possible ;) Then maybe we could get B@RT to do a group buy :paypal:

merlin

Newly Enlightened
I'd be in for one. Never handled a L1, but it can complement my startup L-series collection.