• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB Arc AAA MiniFlupic & MM Cree

chimo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the kind comments. :eek:

Here's an update:

1. clickie - paid - shipped 15 Mar 07
2. Zionxem - two PMs sent, no response. PMs not read.

3. kiely23 - paid - shipped 15 Mar 07
4. Radio - paid - shipped 15 Mar 07

5. ydna - interested - awaiting status of #2 above

next on list:

6. Erasmus

Last edited:

chimo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Update - all paid and shipped! Thanks everyone. I will maintain the list in the event I end up doing another batch.

1. clickie - paid - shipped 15 Mar 07
2. Zionxem - paid - shipped 16 Mar 07
3. kiely23 - paid - shipped 15 Mar 07
4. Radio - paid - shipped 15 Mar 07
5. ydna - paid - shipped 16 Mar 07

Paul

Last edited:

Radio

Modulated Moderator
Just a quick prelim. Perfect fit and finish to this mod. Flu-Pic interface works well. More than twice as bright as my second generation Chimo ARC-AAA heads. On high it is significantly brighter than my U60 :) . I would approximate Max at 80 lumens. It does get very warm after a full minute on High. I attribute this to good heat sinking by Chimo! Will run very comfortably for extended periods at low and Medium. I can only guess that runtime on low will be very good even with the limited capacity of the AAA Li-ion cell. I can't wait to show this one off!!! My only complaint is that I could only get ONE!!!

Radio

Modulated Moderator
OK Chimo, Spill it! What are the specs on this? I have compared it to some other lights now and am amazed at the amount of light. Does this still only pull 500mA on high like the last batch? If you got 8+ hours on low on the last batch this must be close to double that! I may not even sleep tonight! :lolsign:

chimo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Same batch of boards. There are some natural variances in the LDO chips but they should be comparible to the last batch. Perhaps a little higher than 500mA in these.

Clickie

Newly Enlightened
Man I cant wait to get mine! I have to say though that Chimo has been without a doubt the easiest and most pleasent person to deal with I have met on these entire forums:goodjob:

I just sent him a pm out of the blue asking him if he ever planned on making another batch of his Mini Flupic since the Arc AAA is my fav. light and he was as cool as the other side of the pillow through the whole process! I just wish he didnt work so slowly:nana: Im still amazed at how fast he finished them!!!