• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTB SUREFIRE M6 LED 1200

fivemega

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looking for LED 1200 Surefire M6

Any condition as long as operational and not expensive. So some scuff or scratches are fine.

Please let me know what you have and what is included or missing from flashlight.

Thank you.

UFO

Newly Enlightened
Sorry Brother, don't have one. I hope you find one though.

paulr

Flashaholic
I see someone purporting to have one on fleabay:

They may be a little confused because they have another M6LT listening at a lower price, that appears to actually be an L5/

Greenbean

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey FM can I ask why specifically the 1,200 lumen model is the one you seek?

They had three different outputs with the 2nd Gen being the 900 lumen one with the AWESOME throw lens!

Just curious...

If I had a spare 1200 lumen I would certainly "trade" you for a store credit, hahaha

Greenbean

Flashlight Enthusiast
Indeed it is however have you seen the differences in the lenses between the three generations?

The super throw hot spot specific is the 2nd Gen IIRC. 1st Gen you could see the emitter, 2nd Gen it was hidden behind more bevels in the back side of the lens.

It's wild SF did that... IIIRC the first two generation heads have a type of Fresnel lens on them.

Last edited:

SFtaco

Newly Enlightened
Looking for LED 1200 Surefire M6

Any condition as long as operational and not expensive. So some scuff or scratches are fine.

Please let me know what you have and what is included or missing from flashlight.

Thank you.
I have a 900 lumen