• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTB: Surefire z54 matte black e series twisty tailcap

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast
Still looking! I would also consider a whole E2e with surefire matte black z54 as long as it is in minty condition!

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Still looking! I would also consider a whole E2e with surefire matte black z54 as long as it is in minty condition!

I wish you luck on that. You might want to check out lumens factory in the mean time. They make a type III black Z54 clone. (and the gloss type II black version as well).

lightknot

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wish you luck on that. You might want to check out lumens factory in the mean time. They make a type III black Z54 clone. (and the gloss type II black version as well).

Sorry for the interruption.

Ampdude your PM inbox is full.

We now return to our regularly scheduled discussion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast
Still looking for stand alone switch or a whole black E2e with surefire matte black twisty z54 (LOTC) as long as it is in minty condition!

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast
bump! I know it's out there waiting for me :) Stand alone or as part of E2e! Thank you all!

Greenbean

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM sent...

Mine is a click on/off, however it's brand new from Surefire and hasn't been installed on anything yet. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Latest posts