• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTB Twist CR123 Body for Arc LS

Looking to try out a twist body for the Arc LS. Not sure if there are variants, but there seems to be one created by a member here and it makes the light super tiny for a CR123. Can't remember the name…

nightshade

Enlightened
There is the factory CR123 twisty, CR123 clicky, 1AA skinny twisty, 1 AA fatty twisty , 2 AA clicky, 2AA twisty , and variant Arc LS3 clicky. For customs, there was also a diminutive Bombelman CR2 body and Doug Specks Universal battery holder amongst a few other other rarities. I've had better luck obtaining the oddball components through European users than CPF, eBay, etc.
YMMV, good luck on your search.

A great compilation from CPF member nekomane:

Last edited:
There is the factory CR123 twisty, CR123 clicky, 1AA skinny twisty, 1 AA fatty twisty , 2 AA clicky, 2AA twisty , and variant Arc LS3 clicky. For customs, there was also a diminutive Bombelman CR2 body and Doug Specks Universal battery holder amongst a few other other rarities. I've had better luck obtaining the oddball components through European users than CPF, eBay, etc.
YMMV, good luck on your search.

A great compilation from CPF member nekomane:
Thanks for the info! The name I couldn't remember was Bombelman!