• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTS - FDT (Flashlight Deals Today)

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
Even Vivian really like the SinnerVN. If this one don't sell I will find a really nice place on the shelve for it. :)
The only way i would buy the SninnerVN is if i did a payment plan. $100 sent each week i could do for a total of 4 payments. Something about this light i absolutely love. it would have a nice show off light as well

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Vihn, is there any chance you could make another SinnerVN? It's just so gorgeous I have to have one.

Sorry I only have one. I got a good deal on the light. If I have to buy that light brand new and do the same mods the price would be like $500!

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
and i though it was a good price when i thought it was aluminum. now i know its Ti its a heck of a deal and i agree its the best work yet. I wonder it the TI makes it easier to bring out the colors ? i was thinking about buying it sense i first saw it. even though almost $400 is a good price its still a lot but i was like this light is just to good to pass up.

lol idk if i can sell this one... Its so unique. and when i watched the video the clicky make a nice solid click like it took same force to click the switch which i love.

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
and i though it was a good price when i thought it was aluminum. now i know its Ti its a heck of a deal and i agree its the best work yet. I wonder it the TI makes it easier to bring out the colors ? i was thinking about buying it sense i first saw it. even though almost $400 is a good price its still a lot but i was like this light is just to good to pass up.

lol idk if i can sell this one... Its so unique. and when i watched the video the clicky make a nice solid click like it took same force to click the switch which i love.

I tweaked the switch even more since the video. It's even better now.

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
lets see today i just bought a $400 dollar flashlight and 4 days ago i bought a $280 dollar 462nm laser. no more for awhile lol Good thing im getting more hours at work now ;)

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
lets see today i just bought a $400 dollar flashlight and 4 days ago i bought a $280 dollar 462nm laser. no more for awhile lol Good thing im getting more hours at work now ;)

I need to sell one of my Tmack laser soon so I can put it towards Stingray down payment. Damn, I am gonna have to sell most of my toys too for this....

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
my dream car which is a bit more affordable then the stingray is the Subaru BRZ. i love the style

I would love one too. But then I might go for a WRX or STI if I can afford it instead...I do agree that teh BRZ is sleeker looking though.