• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTS - FDT (Flashlight Deals Today)

bullpup

Newly Enlightened
1) 1st TK61vn50 ;-) $300/$325
Crazy bright thrower with a relatively huge hot spot, Dark bezel, Driver Thermal pad cooled, Tough to tune but worth it!

TK61 Factory VS TK61vnV4 VS TK61vn50

TK61vn50 is very very impressive!

XHP50 can't be dedome the conventional way so I slice off the dome with a very sharp razor and round the edges. Resulting in perfect retention of the white tint and impressive throw. With further careful beam tuning the donut hole is reduced down to a tiny dark sport which is nothing to worry about outdoor! Lots of detailed work but I love the results!

2) 1st MM15vn70 Fiat Lux $350/$370
Ultrabright!!! Sand blast silver button, CW Tint, Decent Throw, Red Trim, Dark heated bezel, Extra copper HS

Replied will take in post 2443

Mr. Tone

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS - Deal Of The Day

This would mean at least 1 email a day. I am afraid people might unsubscribe due to spam...Don't you guys think so?

If people want instant email notifications of your FDT thread they can subscribe to it to receive email notifications. If you start a completely new FDT thread then that would obviously not work but if you keep them all in the same thread then the CPF subscription will give those who want constant notifications happy and also those who don't prefer too many emails.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS - Deal Of The Day

1) P60vn Fiat Lux Rare XPG2 PDTn, perfect focus, excellent throw, gorgeous neutral tint, DriverVN2 $115/$120

2) 1st MX25L4Cvn Kit 4*XML2 Dedome + DriverVNX, U3 PDTc, perfect focus, incredible throw, ultra bright, Dual DriverVNX, Battery carrier modded to use 2*18650 or 4*18650, very slight head twist for lock out mod, holster & diffuser & color filters included, dark heat treated bezel, best light for 2015 so far! $360/$385
Video Click Here

3) TK61vn V4 Fiat Lux. Performance and beam as good as it gets! Bezel polished and then heat treated, tail cap anode stripped and polished $380/$405
Bezel ill have the finished below:

Last edited: