• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTS - FDT (Flashlight Deals Today)

Jeff2011

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS - Deal Of The Day

What is the lumen output of #2? How does it compare to the TN36 8500 lumen?
Thanks.
Jeff2011

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
4.5.2015 Video Click Here

1) D25Cvn Fiat Lux: Rare XPG2 PDTn with perfect focus, tint and beam, host polished and dark heated, pocket clip have unique pattern engraving, light is not yet engraved but can be. $225/$235

2) TN36vn NW Fiat Lux: Shaved dome, gorgeous tint and prefect beam, no donut hole, Dark heated bezel, red outer rim, blue inner outline and LED outline, Gold spray painted top, thermal pad, Much improved throw over Dome on, body reflector head and bezel ring all lined up. $325/$345

Flash-O-Maniac

Newly Enlightened
I could have sworn I saw a post recently where Vinh said "BREAKING NEWS" and I could have sworn he did a new shaving technique on the MKR's in the TN36vn and felt it might be over the 10K lumen mark. Am I dreaming? I can't find that post anywhere. Is this light similar to the one you were talking about? Or was I dreaming??? (A definite possibility!!!)
4.5.2015 Video Click Here

1) D25Cvn Fiat Lux: Rare XPG2 PDTn with perfect focus, tint and beam, host polished and dark heated, pocket clip have unique pattern engraving, light is not yet engraved but can be. $225/$235

2) TN36vn NW Fiat Lux: Shaved dome, gorgeous tint and prefect beam, no donut hole, Dark heated bezel, red outer rim, blue inner outline and LED outline, Gold spray painted top, thermal pad, Much improved throw over Dome on, body reflector head and bezel ring all lined up. $325/$345

MaxBeam

Enlightened
I could have sworn I saw a post recently where Vinh said "BREAKING NEWS" and I could have sworn he did a new shaving technique on the MKR's in the TN36vn and felt it might be over the 10K lumen mark. Am I dreaming? I can't find that post anywhere. Is this light similar to the one you were talking about? Or was I dreaming??? (A definite possibility!!!)

nationalrugbyleaguetalk_cdbdc4417b281b9c91cb4c8fd8653be7.gif

aribach

Newly Enlightened

Payment sent.

khoitduong

Newly Enlightened
Argh ...... Too hard to resist.
just 2 questions:

What options are included?
possible to have LED choice?

Sarge930

Newly Enlightened
I'll take one of them, payment sent
K40vn $115
+ $15 for U3 XML2 PDTc
+ $5 for engraving

slow2go

Newly Enlightened
I'll take one........... Engraved.
Paypal on the way

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 3H515953.........................

Thanks
Slow

Last edited: