• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTS - FDT (Flashlight Deals Today)

SG Hall

Flashlight Enthusiast
Funny you mentioned that. I just ordered another V54 light tonight.

I've been distracted lately while building up a small collection of copper torches.

You going for a shot at the title?? :D. What did you go for?

I'm feeling lost as I haven't ordered one for over a month. Still trying to talk myself out of the S200C2vn and I'm not even going to fight the EC50vn in Hi CRI if it's half decent.

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got the M30CvnT.
By the way, I love my S200C2vn. Easily slips into a cargo Pant pocket or jacket pocket. It throws like crazy. I measured mine at 157,000 lux. One of Vinh's most impressive lights for it's size.

SG Hall

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got the M30CvnT.
By the way, I love my S200C2vn. Easily slips into a cargo Pant pocket or jacket pocket. It throws like crazy. I measured mine at 157,000 lux. One of Vinh's most impressive lights for it's size.

Good choice of light. [emoji106]

Not helpful in resisting the S200C2vn! Can you just pretend to hate it? You're about as helpful as a bartender in an AA meeting. [emoji23]

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got the M30CvnT.

Ordered that myself today (Spec 4), right before I ordered the TX25C2vn Fiat Lux with a quad. No big deal tho. :whistle:

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
You gotta let me know how the quad v3 performs, something about that concept has got me going...

I'm not sure I'm qualified to answer the questions you may have, but from my limited experience this TX25C2vnQ is pretty sweet. It's way more floody compared to the single LED 'Throw King' version of course, and I've never seen any numbers, but it's clearly brighter than my 2,500 lumen SL2. The beam of light this quad produces seems flawless to me, especially outside.

TX25_C2vn_Q.jpg

TX25_C2vn_Q_LEDs.jpg

I'm not sure what anyone might learn from the following wall-shot pics comparing the TX25C2vnQ with the SL2, or even if the camera was set properly, but here they are...

Sky Lumen 2 (taken from distance of 7-8 feet)
Wall_shot_SL2.jpg

TX25C2vnQ Fiat Lux (same distance)
Wall_shot_TX25_C2vn_Q.jpg

^^The camera was adjusting itself the whole time so these pics may not be a very good representation. I probably should have switched off auto, but I'm not an expert in that area either. :thinking:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Donated Fenix TK35vn in Mint Condition with Holster

XML2 PDT
Power Boost
Excellent thrower with great beam
$150

$50 Will go to CPF
$100 Will go to Charity (TBD)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

One of a Kind TX25C2vn Fiat Lux + 4*XPL HI V3 CW in heavy copper heatsink + DriverVNX2
$300/$320

http://postimage.org/

If someone buy the tk35vn for charity I will also throw in the first embroiled V54 hat. Pictures coming soon.

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
I saw a picture of these fine hats and matching shirts the other day. I KNOW I didn't dream them up. Now, I can't find them to save my life! Aghhhh!!! 😣