• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTS - FDT (Flashlight Deals Today)

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vinh told me today that the hat and light will be coming soon. Very exciting and I'm pleased as I said to be able to help charity. I asked Vinh to sign the hat and put #1 on it . Not out of ego or being self-centered. Just to put it on my shelf next to his lights as a reminder the money went to help others out. A lot of my spare time I spend giving back and there is no better feeling than helping someone in need. I will post pics Ven and Vinh are kind enough to help me figure this out. Now when I say "my hats off " it has deep meaning. 🎩🤘😀

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Vinh told me today that the hat and light will be coming soon. Very exciting and I'm pleased as I said to be able to help charity. I asked Vinh to sign the hat and put #1 on it . Not out of ego or being self-centered. Just to put it on my shelf next to his lights as a reminder the money went to help others out. A lot of my spare time I spend giving back and there is no better feeling than helping someone in need. I will post pics Ven and Vinh are kind enough to help me figure this out. Now when I say "my hats off " it has deep meaning. 落

So my $100 will go to an orphanage to feed some kids. I will post photos when I have it.

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
That makes me happy Vinh . Great idea. I send money to "peace over violence" . I'm glad to be part of helping children in need. Being a dad that really makes me feel good to be part of this:))

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
That makes me happy Vinh . Great idea. I send money to "peace over violence" . I'm glad to be part of helping children in need. Being a dad that really makes me feel good to be part of this:))

Yah its quite rare that these kids get a good meal. Its open to the public for homeless kids too. These kids eats from the trash and left over on tables from road side "restaurant"...