• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS HDS Ra Twisty 100

desert.snake

Flashlight Enthusiast
Used in good condition. There are 2 modes here.

$180 including international shipping

IMG-4837.jpg

IMG-4838.jpg

IMG-4840.jpg

IMG-4839.jpg

desert.snake

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, the spring was lost, the level of 0.3 lm and the level of 100 lm are working here, due to the absence of the second spring, programming is not possible until someone has restored it. I won't go inside, I have too many sad experiences with soldering.

Then I will lower the price to $150, if no one buys, then I will use it as a edc, the weak and maximum mode is enough for me

turbodog

Flashaholic
He fixed one of mine, but it didn't take long for it to happen again. It's a good solid light. I would buy it if I didn't already have 3 of them.

Springs are weak point in that light. Keep the end of the tube clean/lubed once a year so friction won't tear the springs off. I'm using vaseline and have owned the light since it was first offered.

djj

Newly Enlightened
Also avoid continuing to tighten it after reaching the last level. Over-tightening stresses the solder joints.

Dadof6

Enlightened
Most Ra Twistys are not worth repairing. Henry will probably give you trade in value equal to the most affordable light now offered by him in trade for a new light.

desert.snake

Flashlight Enthusiast
Everything, I fixed it, there is an idea how to eliminate the load on the soldered joints, but this is a more accurate operation, which I can fail, in order not to load the place, I made explanations in the description for the video