• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS Jeff Hanko Ti D10 (non 3D)

bubble

Enlightened
It is clearly written in the Panjo dedicated area.

Last edited:

Dirty wage guy

Enlightened
I made a purchase from Denis (Bubble) several months ago and I must admit, I was nervous at first that I'd get shafted not only out of my money, but the light I was paying a substantial amount for as well. I wasn't nervous only because I was unsure of the seller, but the uncertainty of buying something from overseas kinda drives me nuts.
I can honestly that out of all of the things I've bought for overseas, my transaction with Denis was one of the absolute best and I'd without question buy from him again.
He has always gotten back with me promptly with any question I've had and the light I bought from him came way sooner than expected. He's good people in my book and I hope I get the oppertunity to buy from him again in the future.
So, if anyone has any second thoughts about buying from Bubble, don't worry, the man will come through.

You rock Denis! :rock:

bubble

Enlightened
Cheers...
I always do my best to provide an honest service when someone buys a light or knife from me and also always pay for insurance unlikely people here saying "I am not responsible for any mishap once the light has been handled to the post ".. not my style

SRT-10

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS Jeff Hanko Ti D10 (non 3D) - No Longer Available

Man oh man, I am sad that I missed this one! THAT is the definition of a Grail. Very reasonable price, too. Can't believe it didn't go. Wish I would have looked yesterday!!!

bubble

Enlightened
Re: WTS Jeff Hanko Ti D10 (non 3D) - No Longer Available

SRT-10...
I've sent you a P.M

bubble

Enlightened
Re: WTS Jeff Hanko Ti D10 (non 3D) - Back For Sale

Back to business
new price in this sale thread

http://panjo.com/l/260674

I wrote to Panjo and they told me

Panjo Panda*(Panjo)

Feb 22, 10:19

Hello,

Thanks for writing in! CandlePowerForums disabled the bridge between Panjo and the forum

Last edited:

bubble

Enlightened
Re: WTS Jeff Hanko Ti D10 (non 3D)-Back For Sale

price drop..
$725 same conditions
Insurance offered, shipping at your cost.

Last edited:

bubble

Enlightened
It takes AA batteries and 14500 li-ion.
I have both Ex11and D11 to my eye they both seem as bright as each other.
But it is not just a flashlight.. it's where the word jewel takes all it's meaning..