• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTS: S200C2vn - Baby Throw King 122K Lux - 690 OTF Lumen

panag

Enlightened
hi patt i just got it today!!!!!!!! i an waiing to get dark to make some beamsots with my other monsters tk61vn pdt fiatlux and t31mb!!!!! i will post fotos

Last edited:

ThirstyTurtle

Flashlight Enthusiast
hi patt i just got it today!!!!!!!! i an waiing to get dark to mak ome beamsots with my other monsters tk61vn pdt fiatlux and t31mb!!!!! i will post fotos

Can't wait for more photos! Even though I have the light I still like checking out beamshots!

Jdubs

Newly Enlightened

Hi Jdubs ...it was stuck on "highest" mode..like I thought before...I twist the head now for changing the 3 modes...

Don't worry please...believe me..it's a little "great""beast"...
:D
Stay tuned bro....Selfbuilt's revieuw of this beast will be ready this weekend...
:D

Cheers

​Patt ;)

I had little doubt your light was on high; I was just teasing you in the hopes that you would turn the head just a little bit harder to discover how easy it is to change modes. I'm glad you are now enjoying all three modes!

panag

Enlightened
Hi Panag, U will be amazed by this little monster...question; Is the S200C2vn only 1 mode? Vinh?

(it's not bad but I was trying to turn the head "easy" but nothing moved?... lol
)

Asking myself now...what a TK61vn would be like... IMAO!!!??

That must be 3x Insane...? lool

i test it inside the House with batterie sklihunt 3400mah!! and it Works fine 3 modes!!! the hot spot looks briter than tk75 stok

gerolykos17

Newly Enlightened
i test it inside the House with batterie sklihunt 3400mah!! and it Works fine 3 modes!!! the hot spot looks briter than tk75 stok

s200c2vn hotspot is more intense than the tk75.. although with high drain batts you get even more lux.:rolleyes:
i 'm going to order some high drain at 2600mah..

CUL8R

Enlightened
I'm liking this light more everytime I try it. Decided it is going to be one of the three lights I keep in my BOB, and I will also use the same three as my backpacking lights. So I'll have 3 reasonably small and relatively lightweight lights for these purposes and they all share a common battery type. Thrower = S200C2vn, Flood = TK35UEvn, and headlamp = Nitecore HC50. In my BOB, I also have simple 1 cell AA, AAA, and 123 minis to cover all bases. If you haven't guessed, I'm not a minimalist backpacker - I always carry lots of extra weight! Even on short weekend trips. If the shizle ever does hit the fan and we have to bug out and our mountain cabin isn't a longterm viable option, then our loads will be really, really heavy. At least initially.

Capolini

Banned
We should count how many conflicts you have had on here and my one with you! Lol!!!

lol!! It is more like I have an ability to look right through peoples bs and when I challenge them about it, some[like you] can not accept it and have to lash back.;)

I will admit that it is sometimes a waste of energy.

metalhead69

Enlightened
Wow you have an amazing way of looking at things so that you think you're always right lol. Regardless the record shows who is the problem.

charlieplanb

Newly Enlightened
Turn harder? Lol
There are 3 modes.
On that note,,,,
I'm not getting 3 modes, just getting 2.
I imagine its turbo (just because how bright it is )and the next mode down.
To get the turbo I have to give it a pretty good turn at the end.
Then when I want to turn it down it sticks pretty good (kind of like putting a soda cap on to tight)but will go down.
Then if i try to get a lower mode it just turns off
from turbo to next mode its about a 1/8" turn.
Then from that mode its about a 1/2" turn before it turns off
Then 3 complete turns before it unscrews altogether
Definitly not getting 3.
Any suggestions

Jdubs

Newly Enlightened
The earlier lights had only two modes. At some point in the batch, he was able to get three modes.

jaykay

Newly Enlightened
On that note,,,,
I'm not getting 3 modes, just getting 2.
I imagine its turbo (just because how bright it is )and the next mode down.
To get the turbo I have to give it a pretty good turn at the end.
Then when I want to turn it down it sticks pretty good (kind of like putting a soda cap on to tight)but will go down.
Then if i try to get a lower mode it just turns off
from turbo to next mode its about a 1/8" turn.
Then from that mode its about a 1/2" turn before it turns off
Then 3 complete turns before it unscrews altogether
Definitly not getting 3.
Any suggestions

What battery are you using? Im using keepower 3400mah and there is very little between medium and high. I suspect when my vtc5 batteries arrive I'll have a more noticeable difference.

Capolini

Banned
Wow you have an amazing way of looking at things so that you think you're always right lol. Regardless the record shows who is the problem.

This is my last comment regarding this!!

Look at what has been said on this thread between you and I! HINT:post # 964

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO INITIATED A NEGATIVE COMMENT TOWARDS ME WITHOUT ANY PROVOCATION ON MY PART!!

Get your facts straight,now lets move forward and let this rest!

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
On mine, high is the last little mm from all the way tight. Very small area. Almost like you've got to wrench down to get it. That's why I said maybe a little more force would do it :)

charlieplanb

Newly Enlightened
On mine, high is the last little mm from all the way tight. Very small area. Almost like you've got to wrench down to get it. That's why I said maybe a little more force would do it :)

It is the newer one(with 3 modes)
Its definitely tight enough..
Hummm,I'll get with vinh on it.

charlieplanb

Newly Enlightened
This is my last comment regarding this!!

Look at what has been said on this thread between you and I! HINT:post # 964

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO INITIATED A NEGATIVE COMMENT TOWARDS ME WITHOUT ANY PROVOCATION ON MY PART!!

Get your facts straight,now lets move forward and let this rest!
OK Great,,, you got the last word in :thumbsup:
Moving forward

Jdubs

Newly Enlightened

So your high mode is somewhere in between medium and low?

On my light, full tight is high mode, slightly loosening it from there gets you medium, and it stays on medium as you continue loosening for a while (for roughly 30 [edit: 90] degrees) and then it goes into low.

Last edited:

metalhead69

Enlightened
I didn't initiate anything. You jumped all over someone because you don't find out the facts first lol. English isn't his first language but you couldn't wait to jump all over him. So again I initiated nothing.

Latest posts