• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTS: S200C2vn - Baby Throw King 122K Lux - 690 OTF Lumen

panag

Enlightened
some NEW fotos inside the House!! distance 1,5m the right is tk61vn pdt fiatlux middle s200c2vn pdt left tn31mb first foto on low and second on turbo

Last edited:

ThirstyTurtle

Flashlight Enthusiast
some NEW fotos inside the House!! distance 1,5m the right is tk61vn pdt fiatlux middle s200c2vn pdt left tn31mb

Why does the S200C2vn not look as well-focused? It seems blurry compared to the other two which have no corona. Although the hotspot of the S200C2vn actually looks smaller than the other two.

TEEJ

Flashaholic
Why does the S200C2vn not look as well-focused? It seems blurry compared to the other two which have no corona. Although the hotspot of the S200C2vn actually looks smaller than the other two.

You realize the differences in head sizes being compared, right?

:D

panag

Enlightened

actually in Real life it looks different !!!!!! s200c2v has smaller hotspot with two coronas!!! thats why it looks big!! tn31mb has also smaller hotspot!!!!!

Last edited:

Patt

Enlightened
actually in Real life it loos different !!!!!! s200c2v has smaller hotspot with two coronas!!! thats why it looks big!! tn31mb has also smaller hotspot!!!!!

I know that
..:twothumbs I Love My S200C2vn...!!! It surprises me..everytime I fire it up... :devil::party:

ThirstyTurtle

Flashlight Enthusiast
You realize the differences in head sizes being compared, right?

:D

Ya I do but I just figured since the emitter is smaller, it should equal out. Seems like it doesn't need to be so blurry, but I guess it's the corona. Why don't the larger XM-L reflectors have the bright corona?

Mr. Tone

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ya I do but I just figured since the emitter is smaller, it should equal out. Seems like it doesn't need to be so blurry, but I guess it's the corona. Why don't the larger XM-L reflectors have the bright corona?

My K50vn has a large, bright corona that I find very useful.

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
ujy9ybys.jpg

:D :D
Throw beam, throw slug.

y8a9ema2.jpg

Last edited:

Mr. Tone

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got my Panasonic NCR18650PF pair today. After charging them up I stuck one in and just let her go on high. I got around an hour of runtime before the high and medium modes were getting close in brightness. That was pretty surprising, actually. The high mode at that point was still a little higher than medium but much less so than when it was fresh. The light got hot but never too hot to keep a hold of.

Another interesting thing about the bare Panasonic cell vs. the Eagletac 3100 that I was using, is that the head turns noticeably easier with the bare cell. It was not difficult at all before but the difference is noticeable. I did a comparison visually but during the daylight I don't know how much if any difference there was. Realistically, even if I gained 20% or so that would not be easily noticed by my eyes and only a light meter could verify the gain or lack thereof.

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Haha I'm attaching a laser right now. That light was on just for the thread.
It's going to have a v25cvn on her. B

Last edited:

Mr. Tone

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice shotgun pics. I have an Elzetta mount on my 590 with an Eagletac G25C2 MKII in it. They make a nice combo. I am left handed and have my light on the same side as yours so I can activate it with my thumb.

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yup I'm a lefty shot but right handed.

I actually have a quad rail coming so this whole set-up might change to a bottom mount with a laser on the right.

Jdubs

Newly Enlightened
Another interesting thing about the bare Panasonic cell vs. the Eagletac 3100 that I was using, is that the head turns noticeably easier with the bare cell. It was not difficult at all before but the difference is noticeable.

I definitely noticed that the head turns more smoothly with an AW flattop 3100 than with a Keeppower 2900 button top.

Mr. Tone

Flashlight Enthusiast
I definitely noticed that the head turns more smoothly with an AW flattop 3100 than with a Keeppower 2900 button top.
That is cool. I never thought it was hard before but it is really smooth and easy with the bare cell. :)

TEEJ

Flashaholic
Yup I'm a lefty shot but right handed.

I actually have a quad rail coming so this whole set-up might change to a bottom mount with a laser on the right.

I'm a righty who shoots lefty.

:)

Latest posts