• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: V10R Ti Electronic Raised Button Switches - Run #2

bubble

Enlightened
Re: WTS: V10R Ti Electronic Raised Button Switches - Run #2 Pre-Order

SOYCD
Will you stock spare electronic parts?
What if the electronic let us down? Is there a place where to get some?

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for adding me to the list SOYCD! A 6-trit switch is preferred but if a 3-trit one becomes available I'd take that instead. Also, do you ever offer entire light packages? I'm in the market for a customized V10R Ti.

Hi - I have added you to the waitlist for the 3-trit switches.

As I read it, all of this run are spoken for. I just got a V10R and would LOVE to modify it this way -- if I could be added to a waitlist for a three-trit (green,installed) I would be much obliged. Thanks, Jim

I have added you to the 3-trit waitlist as well.

The way I am seeing it there may likely be 2 x 3-trit and 1 x plain that could become available. If you want me to put you on the list for the plain please let me know.

SOYCD
Will you stock spare electronic parts?
What if the electronic let us down? Is there a place where to get some?

I do have a few spare switches in case there are a few broken ones but not enough to sell them as spares. If you need to get spares you may be able to get them directly from Steve Ku or Tain.

KDM

Flashlight Enthusiast

Received my six trit switch today, after getting the three trit from the first run this one was a must have. Thanks for doing another run of these, I know it has to be time consuming. Thanks again, Ken

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

Received my six trit switch today, after getting the three trit from the first run this one was a must have. Thanks for doing another run of these, I know it has to be time consuming. Thanks again, Ken

Glad it has arrived safely and you are happy with the purchase.

It is time consuming and I appreciate everyone's patience - all the switches will be shipped as quickly as I can get to them.

acmatlack

Newly Enlightened
Could I place my name down for a plain button on the standby list as well? Thanks.

dbleznak

Enlightened
Having just received my 6 Trit raised switch from Sean, please let me be one of the first to heap a tremendous amount of praise and delight at this incredible modification. It accomplishes the two most important criteria for any upgrade : both in terms of aesthetics and functionality, this Switch is an absolute triumph. Thanks again for this, SOYCD👏👍you continue to Shine On. We'll be waiting with baited breadth for what's next.

Last edited:

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Could I place my name down for a plain button on the standby list as well? Thanks.

Yes, of course. I added you.

Having just received my 6 Trit raised switch from Sean, please let me be one of the first to heap a tremendous amount of praise and delight at this incredible modification. It accomplishes the two most important criteria for any upgrade : both in terms of aesthetics and functionality, this Switch is an absolute triumph. Thanks again for this, SOYCDyou continue to Shine On. We'll be waiting with baited breadth for what's next.

Dan - thank you. Glad you like it.

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have waited at least a months without hearing back from the following members so I am making these switches available:

5PlainSilgt (confirmed)

263-TritGatsby (confirmed)3 x Orange

293-Tritsenna94 (confirmed)3 x Ice Blue

As per the wait list they are open to:

#5 - gunga

#26 - D4n0710

#29 - WAr PATH

I will confirm with you guys via PM.

D4n0710

Newly Enlightened

Payment sent for #26!

luck

Newly Enlightened
#39 got here through all the snow and is installed. Thanks SOYCD for doing this. Hoping you do another run in the future.

Latest posts