• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: V10R Ti Electronic Raised Button Switches - Run #2

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: V10R Ti Electronic Raised Button Switches - Run #2 Pre-Order

blitz255 and RCanto I wanted to let you guys know that you are up in line for 3-trit switches that have become available.

kyamei - you are up in line for a plain button switch.

kimbroy

Newly Enlightened
I saw I was place in number 22 with 3 trits installed. How much do I owe and how do I pay?

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
I saw I was place in number 22 with 3 trits installed. How much do I owe and how do I pay?

Hi - glad you were able to respond.

Yes - you are in place for #22 3-trit switch if you still want it. The price is $75 for the switch and $10 each for the trits installed plus $5 for shipping. Please decide if you want trits installed and if so what color(s) and then send the PP to my address which is listed in the first posting.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

bubble

Enlightened

Payment sent for the plain switch #8. Please remove me from the 6-trit waitlist. Thanks.

Looks like a few of us were interested in number 8...

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

Again - I updated for all the new PP's received overnight. Thanks guys.

Looks like a few of us were interested in number 8...

bubble - I am sure some more will become available. Kimbroy hasn't responded for a while on the ones he is pending on.

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

22 3-Tritkimbroy ??
64 Plainkimbroy ??

Kimbroy - you have chosen not to receive PMs so I have no other way of reaching you outside of this thread. Please respond within 3 days to let me know that you are interested in confirming your switches. If I do not hear from you I will move on to the next people on the wait list and move your name down to the bottom of each list again. Thank you for a prompt reply.

blitz255

Newly Enlightened

Sorry just checked in today. I see that you had me on the list still but I won't be able to get anything this run. If you did another run after Christmas or next year I would want in in that but this time I just don't have the money.

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

I would like to back out of my 6 trit switch - #76 (thanks)

Sorry I missed this before. I will remove you from the list.

Sorry just checked in today. I see that you had me on the list still but I won't be able to get anything this run. If you did another run after Christmas or next year I would want in in that but this time I just don't have the money.

No problem - I will remove you from the list. This will be the last run of these switches for now. Hopefully there will be a few extras around after the holidays are over.

okwchin

Newly Enlightened
As arranged through PMs, I will be giving my position to Gunga.

He has helped me arrange a short button in exchange for the long buttons being offered here.

Thanks SOYCD for arranging all this, and I do agree that your flexibility and patience is amazing.

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Please remove me from the list.

No problem - thank's for getting back to me.

As arranged through PMs, I will be giving my position to Gunga.

He has helped me arrange a short button in exchange for the long buttons being offered here.

Thanks SOYCD for arranging all this, and I do agree that your flexibility and patience is amazing.

Hoping a 3 Trit or plain becomes available. No whammies, no whammies...

See Mike - no whammies. :D Since kimbroy has passed, his 3-trit #22 is now up for you.

Now okwchin is also up for a 6-trit #76. Mike - did you want this one as well or are you passing it on?