• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTS: XsearcherVN & NightMasterVN - Dedicated Aspheric Throwers

jonathandowers

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: XsearcherVN - Dedicated Aspheric Thrower

I'll take an XsearcherVN :)

What does the "__ x size focus beam" mean? Are you using different optics for each beam size?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

I'll take an XsearcherVN :)

What does the "__ x size focus beam" mean? Are you using different optics for each beam size?

Its the relative size to of the projected beams between the LED options.

Capolini

Banned

NightMasters has arrived :)

:cool::cool::cool: [3 cools!] XSearcher still on schedule to be shipped to you on the 15th of February?
thanks,,,,,,,,

p.s. I blinded a "Doe" w/ the K40vn from about 80 yards,,,,,,then Capo snuck up on him and polished him off!!! :twothumbs

n00blumen

Newly Enlightened
Vin do you have a recommendation for the NightMastervn. I'm still at work so I'll let you know my choice tonight.

I haven't seen even a stock one so it's a tough choice for me to pic my led. I think I'll save option a for the xsearcher for max throw.

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

:cool::cool::cool: [3 cools!] XSearcher still on schedule to be shipped to you on the 15th of February?
thanks,,,,,,,,

p.s. I blinded a "Doe" w/ the K40vn from about 80 yards,,,,,,then Capo snuck up on him and polished him off!!! :twothumbs

Shipped from the factory on the 15th.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Vin do you have a recommendation for the NightMastervn. I'm still at work so I'll let you know my choice tonight.

I haven't seen even a stock one so it's a tough choice for me to pic my led. I think I'll save option a for the xsearcher for max throw.

I recommened XPG2 at 4.5-5A

I am going to stack the LED on 2 or more Copper sinkpad

Capolini

Banned

Does Capo really eat deers?

Yes, when he can. It is very difficult because deer are faster. But Capo is smarter and every once in awhile the deer gets distracted and makes a mistake. Your K40vn dazes them! lol!!
11484017113_130801e1dc_z.jpg

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Option B with XPG2 at 4.5-5A it is!

Correct me if I'm wrong to change outputs it's a twist of the body right?

How many modes do you want/ Modes changes via tail clicky. Low-High or just single mode are most popular.