• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTS: XsearcherVN & NightMasterVN - Dedicated Aspheric Throwers

Capolini

Banned
Does anyone know if the LONGER 18650 Panasonic cells will fit in the XSearcher? NCR, Orbtronic, Cytac, ect.

Usually single cell torches accommodate longer cells.

Issue

Enlightened
Does anyone have an review, video would be best, of the xsearcher? I would like to see how the UI is. Not sure which mode i should go for. I would not mind having many different outputs but i also want a light that is easy to control.

Issue

Enlightened
If it's the same UI as the night master I've already received mine and can explain the UI and how to cycle through the modes

Yea, that would be great! I think i will be using max output 90% of the time, but if the UI is good and with some kind of memory, i dont see any reason to not pick a mode with more different outputs. :)

paulsl

Enlightened
Can't wait for beam shots of different XSearcher options so I can decide. Countdown the days!:popcorn::whistle:

dongdong

Newly Enlightened
I'm still debating of going to either mode 4 or mode 2. can anyone offer some suggestions?

paulsl

Enlightened
I asked Vinh about that. I believe we are only going to see Low and Max.

That will be Ok as long as we see the different emitters. I want big throw but not needle nose either. This should be a nice addition to our collections.

Issue

Enlightened
What is "beacon"? Same as SOS?

I guess strobe isnt very useful on a light like, right?

How low is 5mA? Is it close to 2% or 5%?

Shooter21

Enlightened
What is "beacon"? Same as SOS?

I guess strobe isnt very useful on a light like, right?

How low is 5mA? Is it close to 2% or 5%?
Beacon is probably just a single flash every 10 seconds while SOS is like 3 quick flashes then 3 slow flashes then pause and repeat or some variation of that since every driver is a little different. 5mA would be like moonlight mode which would probably be less than 1 percent.

Issue

Enlightened
Beacon is probably just a single flash every 10 seconds while SOS is like 3 quick flashes then 3 slow flashes then pause and repeat or some variation of that since every driver is a little different. 5mA would be like moonlight mode which would probably be less than 1 percent.

Thanks.

Is it possible to tell now approximately how large the hotspot will be with XPE2 @ 50 or 100m?
Anyone know what distance to the tree in the gif in first post is? (vs TN31)

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Thanks.

Is it possible to tell now approximately how large the hotspot will be with XPE2 @ 50 or 100m?
Anyone know what distance to the tree in the gif in first post is? (vs TN31)

About 200 feet

n00blumen

Newly Enlightened
Took my NightMasterVN into the shop on Tuesday. Had about 30 guys ask me where to buy one and someone proposed that it should be a funded and provided light by the company I work for. That's how impressive it is. I could spot light people 200 feet away in a garage that's fully lit

Latest posts