• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTT: some/many Mc Gizmo`s for only one light - 1 GatLight V1 -next one added

Brizzler

Newly Enlightened
This is indeed an unbelievable deal- may I ask WHY you are so keen to get your hands on a GatLight V1 Ti specifically? Why not just one of the other Ti Gatlights? Just because it is so rare?
Sorry if this is a stupid question - yes, I admit I don't rate collectability of a light very highly compared with usability and functionality...

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
...may I ask WHY you are so keen to get your hands on a GatLight V1 Ti specifically?...
Because he already has (almost) every other Gatlight model and only 6 of the Ti V1 were built at all.

Good luck Olaf....did you contact Amorphous yet? He has/had two of these and might let one go considering your trade offer. Here´s a link to the FF thread where he mentioned he owns two: http://flashlight-forums.com/index.php?topic=5369.0

Eric

Olaf_S

Enlightened
WTT ended.

Too much lights, for only one and
i think, no chance to trade.

So, this is the ending.

Try to change the title again in the next time.
Thanks
Greetings
Olaf

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast
This thread would have been the most interesting & wonderful "WTT", if you just kept going !!! :grin2:

Hope you'll find Gat I Ti, soon.

cheers. :)

Latest posts