X1 Lost and found

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
So Last night I go to a screening of Mystic River (A so so picture at best(sorry if you liked it)). I have my Brand new INOVA X1 with me. So after the screening I leave with my buddy and we go to his house when I realize that I do not in fact have the X1 anymore. Where is it!! I say. I knew immediately that it was still in the theatre waiting for someone to see it pick it up and say to themselves "hey cool looking thing I think I will keep it".
I had pretty much given up. My buddy a fellow flashlight freak says "you gotta go back and get it". I didn't think it would be there so I didn't want to go back, but I did so on my way home. I went back only to find the place still full of people (after screening discussion with some of the film makers). So I wait for this to break up. I then start my search for the little BLACK X1. Boy am I happy to have my LSH-P (second) with me. I check this row and I check that row. I find my seat and look down slope on the floor and nothing.
I look behind my seat on the floor with my arc LSH-P (second) and much to my total surprise there it is. X1 FOUND!!
The moral of this story is don't loose your flashlight in a theater unless you have another flashlight with you. And make sure it isn't black. On the other hand if you loose your flashlight in a theater and it is black it is much less likely to be found by somebody else!!
EDCX2 from now on.

The X1 is a VERY nice light. I seems to impress all who handle it. I want a red one.
Yaesumofo

Lux Luthor

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good thing you had that LS with you!

The first thing I did with mine is put a lanyard on it. Haven't lost it yet, although it's small enough that you could misplace it somewhere, or even have it fall out of your pocket and into someones sofa. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Glad you found it. I`m not crazy about the light myself...fact is I`m still scratching my head trying to figure it out...but do think it might make a good light to use at the movies.