Xtar Vp1

holylight

Enlightened
Hi guys, those who use vp1, what are the pros and cons of it. I have order one and is on the way.

neutralwhite

Flashlight Enthusiast
i sold my fenix charger for this. no issues at all. trusted charger 100%.
lost confidence in the old fenix charger after reading HKJ's review on it.
happy with this. love the display.
enjoy it, and read HKJ's review on it.

holylight

Enlightened
i sold my fenix charger for this. no issues at all. trusted charger 100%.
lost confidence in the old fenix charger after reading HKJ's review on it.
happy with this. love the display.
enjoy it, and read HKJ's review on it.

tks guys

holylight

Enlightened
I got it direct from Xtar. Pay through PayPal and they mail to me. The price is firm, no luck in negotiation discount..

Last edited:

holylight

Enlightened
The first batch sells like hot cake. The 2nd batch is out. Got mine today. First impression is good. Can see the voltage reading clearly. And there's 3 selections of charging current. Come with 2 years warranty...
http://www.xtarlight.com/index.htm

jaquby5y.jpg

Last edited:

emmashi

Banned
XTAR VP1 is a really good charger, and it has a LCD screen , a smart charger . but I do not know where I can buy it now . it seems it sold out in many shops. so sad for this

Last edited:

emmashi

Banned
thank you sir
I know this site, but I do not in which shop I can buy it now, many shops are show this charger is sold out

Verndog

Enlightened
XTAR VP1 is a really good charger, and it has a LCD screen , a smart charger . but I do not know where I can buy it now . it seems it sold out in many shops. so sad for this

I bought mine at SBFlashlights. They sold out also but I hear more are on the way. Be patient, they are a new production item and well worth the wait.

Geogecko

Enlightened
Ordered mine from Illumination Gear on Monday, just got it today, and just put in the EagleTac 3400mah 18650. Of course it was pre charged, but got to see it in action. Really nice display.

HistoryChannel

Enlightened
Yup, that's how I found out about the VP1 and because of HKJ's review I bought one to replace my SP2 and decided on the Orbtronics 3400 mAh 18650 which so far has outperformed my AW's and Eagletacs enough to retire them to drawer duty.

HKJ is awesome.

nightspark

Newly Enlightened
Yup, that's how I found out about the VP1 and because of HKJ's review I bought one to replace my SP2 and decided on the Orbtronics 3400 mAh 18650 which so far has outperformed my AW's and Eagletacs enough to retire them to drawer duty.

HKJ is awesome.
Do you have a link to the review? My bad, didn't read the post above yours.

Last edited: