Yikes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bond007

Newly Enlightened
zman169

Posted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 10:30 pm Post subject: chris is a thief

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bought an extreme for $389...that laser could not burn a whole through air... it was never modified...chris never answers email or the phone then he kicked me off the site after he stole my money..read evryones posts.. does anyone here have a laser that works like he states.

--------------------------------------------------

Sorry if I'm breaking a forum rule here, but I just got that from wickedlasers.com. Personally, I was very happy with my purchase of the EXTREME a couple of months back but just recently there have been quite a few of these such posts made on wickedlasers forum.

Looks pretty scarey to me.

I just returned a wicked advanced that was misbehaving. Chris has been great with the comunication. He even let me upgrade ( for a price) to an ultra. However i inquired about weather or not my replacement was shipped and it hasn't been yet. IN all fairness i shipped it so chris would get it on tuesday and he only gets to check his mail once a week. If what i get in return is a correct laser and i get it in a timely manner i'll be happy. If not i'll be scorned. as of this point i've got great customer service from chris and even though my original product is faulty i feel that things are going in the correct direction.
jimmy

Yes, the impression I get from reading through the wickedlaser forum (which I do every day) is that when people EVENTUALLY do get contact with Chris, they are made happier.

To make things worse, any negative posts about the lasers get deleted and then we read about people complain about their posts getting deleted and them NOT having had their queries answered.

One thing is for sure, if I hadn't read about so many unhappy customers on that forum recently, I would have already ordered a Phoenix. It wouldn't surprise me if I'm not the only one who's been put off either. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

I hope my situation revises it self nicely. Shipping could have been a bit faster but that can be fixed when the product i get in my hand is what i payed for and works properly. i'll let you all know
jimmy

The dirty laundry of other forums, and their Cheers'N'Jeers type postings can stay in the other forums. Pursue the matter there. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts