• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: McGizmo Ti PD-S SOLD

AMRaider

Enlightened
McGizmo Ti PD-S SOLD.

Time to let this one go. All stock, all Ti, and in perfect working order. Green tritium in the piston, sapphire lens, Seoul P4 USWO LED, GDx2 converter running at 25mA/525mA (non-miser). Works with CR123 and RCR123 cells. This one is from the Fall 2008 wave and shows light carry marks from the previous owner. I would give it 98% mint. I never carried this light.

Pictures will be availible Monday (if it lasts that long). I'm very sorry, but I must insist on NO trades. If you have any questions, please let me know and I will RSVP. Thanks.

Asking: $495, SOLD.

Payment: I'm not a Paypal user. Check or money order in US dollars, please.

Trades: I'm very sorry, but I'm not looking to pick up anything right now.

Shipping: Shipping is FREE. USA/Canada only, please. I will ship USPS Priority within 2 business days of receiving payment. If we have done business before (you might need to remind me), I will cross-ship.

Insurance: If you would like insurance, please add $4 per item. Not available for Canada buyers, sorry.

Terms/Disclaimer: All sales are final. I cannot provide tech support or repair for any of these items. I reserve the right to withhold business from anyone based on my past experiences with them. It is the buyer's responsibility to know and follow all applicable laws regarding the items they purchase. If the buyer hurts themselves, anyone else, or damages property using these items, I am not responsible. To buy knives, you must be 18 years of age or older.

Last edited:

Ny0ng1

Enlightened
Re: FS: McGizmo Ti PD-S

Hi AMRaider

I'm willing to :takeit: and can give US address to mail the light to, but I don't have the means for Cheque/Money Order transmission :mecry:
I just completed a 3-way trade with 2 US member as well with a cheer thread here
Other previous 2 McGizmo purchases in this forum were from other member in Germany and direct from Don.

Eric

AMRaider

Enlightened
Re: FS: McGizmo Ti PD-S

Hi AMRaider

I'm willing to :takeit: and can give US address to mail the light to, but I don't have the means for Cheque/Money Order transmission :mecry:
I just completed a 3-way trade with 2 US member as well with a cheer thread here
Other previous 2 McGizmo purchases in this forum were from other member in Germany and direct from Don.

Eric

I'm very sorry Eric, but the only methods of payment I can accept are personal check or money order. I suppose I'm old fashioned, but I'm not a paypal user. In some ways, the loss is also mine. :(