L2 tailcap quickie

photo2000a

Newly Enlightened
Just got my first SF, very happy with it thanks to some suggestions made here (thanks folks).

Was wondering, perhaps i just 'didn't figure it out yet" but i am kinda not thrilled w/the way the tailcap works ....

is their a clickie style cap that will still enable hi/low operation of it and be professional looking/quality?

thanks

rmacias

Enlightened
photo2000a said:
Just got my first SF, very happy with it thanks to some suggestions made here (thanks folks).

Was wondering, perhaps i just 'didn't figure it out yet" but i am kinda not thrilled w/the way the tailcap works ....

is their a clickie style cap that will still enable hi/low operation of it and be professional looking/quality?

thanks

Sorry you can either get one or the other. The clickie style tailcaps don't offer a full 2-stage operation. Maybe if you can find a reverse clickie like the Fenix L1P and modify it like several of us owners have so that you can use the clickie to control hi/low and just twist the tail cap to turn beam on and off.

RJM

photo2000a

Newly Enlightened
Re: part 2--L2 tailcap quickie

ok how about a tailcap that would just be clikie on/off (realize this obviates the lights main point, but sometimes i see screwing the cap around might be a problem and i like the light, and would like to just have a spare different tail for those situations

would any other sf clickie tailcap work? or something simular??

tnx

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
Re: part 2--L2 tailcap quickie

photo2000a said:
ok how about a tailcap that would just be clikie on/off (realize this obviates the lights main point, but sometimes i see screwing the cap around might be a problem and i like the light, and would like to just have a spare different tail for those situations

would any other sf clickie tailcap work? or something simular??

tnx

No

The L4 has a clicky tailcap, but the L2 & L4 tailcaps are not interchangeable.

This might be a good excuse to buy another light.