• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS:CR2 MiniMiniMini Mags **SOLD**

WS6mro

Newly Enlightened
I have (2) mini mags that I cut down and bored out to except a cr2 cell. One is pewter and the other is black. Function is the same as a stock mini mag. These are a great host for the new Super MJLED and drop-in sandwich modules.

See pic for reference.

Pewter = $26 shipped (US only) **SOLD**
Black = $26 Shipped (US only) **SOLD**

PayPal address is, [email protected]
Will ship anywhere in the continental US.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking, Matt

f0ff97a4.jpg

Last edited:

SRT4dan

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS:CR2 MiniMiniMini Mags

Bump for some great lights!

I have four of these with MJLED's and they are awesome! Nice long runtime, witch is great for those power outage nights.

Dan

Last edited:

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have 3 of these machined by Matt with that host various emitters (MJLED, SMJLED, TerraLux TLE-5, Lambda pill). I modded some Krolls for 2-stage operation, and they're great EDC lights, and great WOW lights as even nonflashaholics instantly identify with the MM.

Matt's lathe work is superb. The threads are perfect, edges are nice and smooth, and the overall craftsmanship is excellent.

You will not be disappointed.

localguy808

Newly Enlightened

I also have to praise matt's metal working skills. he made me some custom bodies and heads. excellent work!

lentuk

Newly Enlightened
Matt, I just sent a test to my box and its working, I just checked again and nothing in my PM box from you, I need to talk to you about this light, My email is open.Thanks.

Last edited: