Aurora 1.5W LED clickie rubber boot replacement help

Brento

Newly Enlightened
I've had my Aurora 1.5W 2AA Jupiter flashlight for a month now and the rubber boot switch and internals fell off sometime in my backpack and got lost. Does anyone know where i can get a replacement rubber boot and internals? Take a look at this picture for what it looks like.

http://www.flashlightreviews.com/reviews/aurora_alj-012aa.htm

thank you for your help.

-Brento

Last edited:

BlackDecker

Enlightened
Not sure where you could find that boot.

For less than $20, you can buy that same light at Target. It's called a River Rock 2AA. Looks identical to your Aurora.

Brento

Newly Enlightened
hmm. $20 to replace a $30 flashlight. also there are no targets in my area. the closest one is across the pacific ocean. thanks for the suggestion though.

pr5owner

Newly Enlightened
ebay ships international for the Aurora 2aa, im getting one soon, only $35CAD shipped to canada

BlackDecker

Enlightened
pr5owner said:
ebay ships international for the Aurora 2aa, im getting one soon, only $35CAD shipped to canada

Too bad you don't have Targets in Canada, because for about $24 CAD you can buy a River Rock 2AA which is the same light as the Aurora.

I personally hate the light... just a moon beam with no spill whatsover. It's a shelf queen at my house. The River Rock 2AAA is a lot more versatile light.

pr5owner

Newly Enlightened
the Aurora looks so sweet and yeah it has no side spill but i kinda like lights like that, they serve the *special* purpose light pretty well. It would be great if they made a Tactical version with a twist tail cap (moumentary on) and had 20mm rails mounts so i can throw it on my G36

Brento

Newly Enlightened
i like it for the throw. my friends were impressed by how far it projected the spot for an led.

for me it is a bit long for a carry around flashlight.