• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Found: McLux TK Original

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: McLux TK Original

Hi Dad...

Your thread is entitled "WTB". Are you in the market to buy another McLux TK?

If so, please let me know. I may be able to "help you out."

:)

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks, Troy! Your package will be winging its way to you on Tuesday.

Please take good care of these pure and pristine vestal virgins! :p

Enjoy!

John, thank you! Sorry, my PM system has shut down. Tried three times to reply, but finally resorted to e-mail. Looking forward to getting these little beauties. Thank you again for selling them to me.

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Troy...

Certainly my pleasure.

As far as the PM problems, I had the same trouuble. My computer screen would keep freezing up, and I`d lose the message I had tried to send. :(

I went to the "Questions/Problems/Suggestions" part of the CPF, though, and "Ktronik" had the solution: First delete the words "quote" from the existing message, then type in and send your reply message. (Thanks, Ktronik!)

Take care!

NikolaTesla

Flashlight Enthusiast
Watch out for Carpe Diem. He has THE Stash of high end lights. Never go visit him or you will part with all the Ben Franklin you got while you are still drooling over whats left that you could not take with. And I am sure he did NOT show me all of it..:whistle: :whistle: :wow: If you think I collect- He infects..

PS, yes CD, I still have the McLux and Dominator-Not for sale.

NikolaTesla

Flashlight Enthusiast
Best fix I found is don't quote a PM. Send a new one with same subject line. Very random problem. Hit me several times.

cy said:
so dad, can't do without a TK eh.... :D

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
NikolaTesla said:
Watch out for Carpe Diem. He has THE Stash of high end lights. Never go visit him or you will part with all the Ben Franklin you got while you are still drooling over whats left that you could not take with. And I am sure he did NOT show me all of it..:whistle: :whistle: :wow: If you think I collect- He infects..

PS, yes CD, I still have the McLux and Dominator-Not for sale.

You`re much too kind.

:) :D :)