Wicked Lasers

Status
Not open for further replies.

wondergimp

Newly Enlightened
This post is in response to LuxLuthor's post regarding WickedLasers forum. The people of the Wickedlaser forums are very helpful, in fact, I am a member and have learned a lot by asking questions and observing others questions. I am disappointed someone would post on a forum about how bad another forum is. Wickedlasers is not only a forum. It is a business. Businesses are damaged when people such as LuxLuthor talk badly of them. Sorry to come down on you so hard LuxLuthor, but I hate to see bussinesses lose sales because of a few comments made by people who have had ill expierences with the company. If you have a problem with a company, contact them directly and deal with it. It does no good to blab about how bad a forum is, just because you had a bad experience.

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
I only stated the facts and to see a forum moderator ban someone from their forums is one thing. To ban a customer who just spent $360 from being able to get to the entire retail website is why I made my post.

Initially, I was not able to reach the website or even send email since I was blocked by IP. I made the post here because it was on these forums that I first heard of Wicked Laser.

Now, I will say that the quality of the laser that I bought is excellent, and I am very happy with it. But now if I wanted to buy another one, because of a silly disagreement on a forum post, I cannot even email or see their website....until the proxify.com site was posted.

My intention is not to do damage to the Wicked Laser retail product site, but rather to make people aware that if you post the wrong thing in their forums that you will be banned from their entire site domain with no appeals or recourse.

I will also say that prior to this incident with Yag God, I had received many interesting, useful, and helpful posts on that forum. I am hoping that the owner of WL can have a "talk" with this person, but I will not post any more about it here, since I know the moderators here at CPF's do not wish to have these subjects discussed.

My guess is this new thread was started by Yag God, because he just sent me an email laughing at me. Very strange person.

You can look up my posts here, and on that WL forum as user "Purple" and see for yourself if I look like an irrational person that needed such a dramatic action.

Empath

Flashaholic
Wondergimp, when a moderator or administrator closes a thread there is an assumption that the topic is closed. It's a bit unexpected when we next look into the forum and find that a member has opened a new thread in order to continue. Since you're new, I'm going to overlook your attempt to override moderation, and simply close the thread. Any other attempt to continue the discussion will result in restricted posting privileges.

Status
Not open for further replies.