Nite-owls sign in here...... > > > > >

TooManyGizmos

Flashlight Enthusiast
It seems that many of us have insomnia or just can't sleep or maybe we're sleep-typing.

I'll bet we've ALL got a flashlight or 2 on us ??

ALL nite-owls :huh: sign-in here so we know who we are .:grouphug:
We can come to this thread to see who's on line .

I'm guilty .

Last edited:

TBY

Newly Enlightened
Re: Nite-owls sign in here.................

I too.

NeonLights

Flashlight Enthusiast
I work from 10pm to 4am, sleep a few hours, and then get up and take care of my kids during the day. I've worked nights approximately 10 out of the last 12 years, but even when I was working days, I would often be up until 1 or 2am every day.

Flashlights? Yup. I have to walk through a metal detector at the guard shack going to and from work (at UPS) every night. I've managed to minimize all metallic items on my person so the detector doesn't go off when I walk through. All items except my flashlights of course. That's the only thing I have to pull out and slide around on the counter anymore. I've even tried plastic bodied flashlights, but maybe its the batteries or reflectors that set it off? One time one of the security guys asked that I turn my flashlights on, I hit him in the face with a blast from my UK 2L. He hasn't bothered me since.

-Keith

DonShock

Flashlight Enthusiast
I work the night shifft at a water plant so most days off I stay a night owl and get a chance to play at my latest hobby.

Kiessling

Flashaholic
When I don't need to work, I usually stay up intill about 06:30AM and sleep untill 16:00PM ... life is good :D :D

offroadcmpr

Enlightened
I have a problem of insomnia sometimes.

The other day, I climbed in bed at 1:00 am, and fell asleep a little after 6:00 am!

I don't think I have gone to bed earlier than 1:00 am this past month. It is nice having your earliest class start at 10 twice a week. On tuesday and thursday, no class until 5pm!

Plus late at night is the best time to cruise CPF, it is never slow then.

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last night I went to bed at 5:XX something AM. It's getting really bad for me. Sometimes I dont even see daylight.

Glass

Newly Enlightened
NeonLights said:
Flashlights? Yup. I have to walk through a metal detector at the guard shack going to and from work (at UPS) every night.
-Keith

Hey! I worked at the big brown for 7 years. Worked in the hub as a sorter then I was "promoted" to supervisor (regretted that every day until I left).

They have always had the dumbest policies regarding security. One time I was asked by the security guy if I was worried about someone having access to the mechanics tools because they could be used as weapons. I asked him if he needed to be UA'ed since that was one of the dumbest things he could say. He never liked me after that...

Patrick

jclarksnakes

Enlightened
Just got up a little while ago. I work a couple nights in a row every other week. I sleep days and goof off the rest of the time. I am nocturnal. Daylight and the people who live there suck.
:lolsign:
jc

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
I work 12:30p.m. to 11:00p.m. and it is usually after midnight before I get home and then 1 or 1:30 before I goto bed. I always use lights to shuffle around the house at night.

ackbar

Enlightened
Reporting for duty sir!

Ever since I became a bartender I have been up till all hours and sleeping half the day away.