• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FiveMega FM3 Black head FS*SOLD*

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Head is like new with a Orange Peel reflector plus 1 extra Borafloat lens. The cam has been removed from the reflector so it's camless. $160 shipped

Mac

Last edited:

Regentag

Banned
Re: FiveMega FM3 Black head FS

What will this mate to ... ? I've seen them on (your) Mini-HID's, how 'bout that WXOT -NFlex you made ...? Mag C Host, Mag D-Host, etc. ???

nemul

Flashlight Enthusiast

Regentag is about to say his favorite words!!

Regentag

Banned

Well, Alan responded (conditionally), and I don't know *what* it fits.

From what I understand, whatever it fits, it fits very well.

I'm tempted to shoot first and ask questions later... It undoubtedly DOES fit a maglite, the question is which one (C or D), and with which bulb (HID, various hotwires, stock).

<sigh>

AlanH

Enlightened

OK, I'll take it, UNCONDITIONALLY !

BTW It does fit a mag.

ALan

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll throw my $.02 in just in case, so if anything should fall through put me in line for this one.

:wave:
-DF

AlanH

Enlightened

Waiting for him to wake up and give me the PP info ! Sorry but PP primed and ready to fire.

Alan

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast

That's what I get for attempting to get some sleep...missing out on a great deal like this :crackup: .

That's it, I'm never sleeping again! :p

-DF

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast

MOD045Finishedlight2a800x.jpg

FM3 (both V and H) fit the MagD.

AlanH

Enlightened

Thanks gregw, I have one of those HID's, maybe it will give it a bit more throw.

Alan

Lunarmodule

Enlightened

Awesome snag, Alan, you hit the jackpot here!!!!

YES, it will thread right on to the MAgHID and give a shockingly superior distribution of light. I have a few of these and only just now spotted this thread. I would have done an instant I'll take it and snapped this up even though I already have one, they are rare as hen's teeth. BTW, since Mac removed the annoying cam follower part, it fits all Mag C and D lights, Kiu socket or standard Mag PR base. The orange peel is perfect for smoothing out filament artifacts without a noticeable throw penalty. It will work on your Magchargers, MagHID, and as my hero Icarus has tantalizingly posted... an ideal host for an Uber-Quad LED light.... WOW what great timing.... forget the silly little X-bin eBay auction, winning this head much more than makes up for that loss. Congrats, my friend, I'm even a pale shade of green with envy as I would have gone for the Icarus mod myself with that head, and I heartily encourage you to do so!!! Enjoy!!!

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast

AlanH said:
Thanks gregw, I have one of those HID's, maybe it will give it a bit more throw.

Alan

It won't work on the Mini-HID's as the lamp sits about .125 lower so it focuses in the stock mag head. The lamp has to be higher in the Mini to focus with the big head.

Mac