Do you stash lights at work?

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Greetings Fellow Photon Fiends!

What do you keep at your places of employment? I keep locked up in my desk a holstered E2 w/MN02 lamp, SC3 spares carrier, and a ARC AA with a spare lithium battery.

On my desk I have a Pelican Super Sabre light I use as a loaner.

What's in your stash?!

kelmo

Manzerick

Flashlight Enthusiast
just my E1L in my pocket, ARC on my keys and a U2, mag with everled and reqular mag is in my car. Now you have me thinking I need to put my 6 cr123a carrier in my car or leave it @ my desk... hmmmmm

Paul6ppc

Enlightened
I have a innova radient AAA in the desk, plus whatever I am carring that day.

dca2

Enlightened
No, who needs flashlights in a public school building with wiring and lights provided by the lowest bidder?

zespectre

Flashlight Enthusiast
EDC 60 Basic is usually on me though some days I carry the new style Inova X1.
In my desk drawer I have a River Rock 2xAA light (the "full moon" beam is actually very useful for looking in computer cases) and a surefire 6P that I brought in to show someone and forgot to take home.

Also 2 spare CR123A batts in an Advantix film container.

tron3

Banned
I have a Radio Shack Pocket light. It's a flat design with a 5w Osram fluorescent bulb. About as bight as a 25w bulb. It's like a ceiling light so no throw, but the output is pretty good.

Don't really need it because of my EDC's, but you never know. Ugh, am I really a double-EDC guy now? I've crossed over into "The Zealot-holics."

dca2

Enlightened
I actually have a minimag with the TLE-5 upgrade in my bag, fexix L1P edc and a clone 3xAAA on keys to room.

BlackDecker

Enlightened
In my lab at work I have the following lights: Fenix L1P, Inova X1, Dorcy 1AAA (2 of them), RR 2AAA.

The Dorcy's and RR I will loan to co-workers, but the Fenix and Inova are not for loan, so keep your grubby hands off them! lol :)

CLHC

Flashaholic
My grip goes with me were ever the jobsite is and there's a SureFire G2 and SF.9P. That's not including what's on my person and in the car. That's all.

Aaron1100us

Enlightened
I have a couple of lights with me at work, a G2, M3, Inova X5x2 (white and blue), Inova X1, river rock 2XAA, 2XAAA, and I stash the 24w AE Powerlight in the squad car.

bruddamoke

Newly Enlightened
Inova X5 in my desk drawer, Gerber Infinity Ultra in computer tote, also have L0P on keychain. Probably going to swap out the Inova for an L1P I have at home, so can keep to AA batteries. :whistle: May need to buy more single-AA flashlights?

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was "issued" a Rayovac Industrial light to use around the pumps and whatnot. IT's got a luxeon now :)

Bravo25

Flashlight Enthusiast
I share an office that is manned 24-7-365 so I carry an MPB with a Coast Recon, a Fenix, a SF E2E, and a SF A2. A Glock 23, magazines, handcufs, knives, multitools, notebooks, pens, call list, batterries, ammo, recorders, camera, etc, etc, etc. My office goes with me. Everywhere!

RebelXTNC

Enlightened
I keep a black RR 2xAAA in the studio and a titanium Nuwai 2xAAA in the control room. I have a CMG Infinity Ultra on a neck lanyard there too. Just added a $1 LED miniature goose-neck light and will probably buy a couple more.
Downstairs (basement) I have a Nuwai 3W 2x123 at my computer workstation and a Dorcy 1xAAA at my desk.
I currently EDC an L1P and have a new Inova Microlight on my keys. The old Microlight is on my jacket zipper. In my heavy coat I have a Dorcy Metal Gear or in a light-weight jacket I have a Q3.
Another Nuwai 3W and UK 2xAAA incandescent are in the car. I've been on a binge lately....
help.gif

firefly99

Enlightened
Just a Surefire OG G2 with the tailcap that cannot be lockout and some batteries in my drawer. E2D is in my pant pocket.

Macaw

Enlightened
I have a SMJLED modded mini-mag on the bench where I work second shift. I put it there mainly for the benefit of those on first shift as I EDC other lights. I really don't know why I bother though. They certainly don't appreciate it.

NeedMoreLight

Newly Enlightened
At one time I had five plus a floresent light. I figured that was to many and brought some home.

mdocod

Flashaholic
I really should leave a light at my workplace (for others)... Last time there was a power outage there (I wasn't around that day).. It was said they wished I had been aroudn that day. lol.