• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *Sold!* McLux III-PD "U" Bin

InFlux

Enlightened
In anticipation of the upcoming Ti version (fingers crossed), I am offering my spare Slate Grey (Black) McLux III- PD UX1K for sale.

The light is from Don's original offering (standard clip and bezel) and is in near mint condition- (I was going to say 100%, but I noticed a tiny (tiny!) ding on the tail of the light.)

One point to note is the modified two level settings. The stock unit utilized 30/580 drive levels, but I asked Don to tweak it to 110/580 this (plus the "U" bin) make for a brighter low setting.

I'd post some photos, but can't seem to locate my camera at the moment. It looks just like McGizmo's photo in the Original Post . Don made a very limited number of these with underdriven "U" bins, and they haven't been available for several months.

This is a great light, I've been EDC'ing one just like this for several months, and except for a few nicks, it's as good as new. Never had a problem, and I rarely need to change batteries.

Anyway, I'll let this baby go for $245 shipped in U.S. (add $20 for international shipping via EMS) *Sold!*
[/B]
Payment via PayPal only (cash or credit, same low price), and I cannot be held responsible for loss.

Feel free to ask questions, but the first to post "I'll take it" without change gets it!

Last edited:

InFlux

Enlightened
Re: *Pending*McLux III-PD "U" Bin

Pending sale to GunsPepper, Radio is backup.

Payment info sent, but I'll be out for the day. I'll update status tonight. :thanks:

Mini-Moder

Enlightened

:awman: I always miss the good stuff while I am sleeping....

Macaw

Enlightened

I was probably the first to see this. I tried to do a little research on the drive current levels before comitting. When I returned, it was taken:mecry: The early bird doesn't always get the worm.:ohgeez:So I consoled myself by ordering a Gatlight. One of these days, when I recover my finances I'm gonna get one of Don's wonderful creations.:sleepy:

FlashInThePan

Enlightened

<sigh> This was truly my dream light, the one light I wanted above all others. A McLux PD? In "U" bin?! In slate grey?!! Wow - the single most incredible light out there. Use it in good health, gunspepper! If you ever want to let it go (to a deserving and good home), just drop me a PM.

- FITP

InFlux

Enlightened

WOW! Guess I should've raised the price! Anyway the light is Sold! to gunspepper, and will be shipped on Monday. :thanks:

FlashInThePan said:
<sigh> This was truly my dream light, the one light I wanted above all others. A McLux PD? In "U" bin?! In slate grey?!! Wow - the single most incredible light out there. Use it in good health, gunspepper! If you ever want to let it go (to a deserving and good home), just drop me a PM.

- FITP

InFlux

Enlightened
gunspepper said:
:rock: Got the PD today, and it is a beauty! Hats off to influx!:naughty:

Glad you like it! Like I said, I'll be very surprised if you don't find yourself carrying it every day. :grin2: