Dominator 10 x

Manzerick

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does anyone think surefire will come out with an updated version?

Or better yet, more rechargables lights and/or packs for existing lights?

Size15's

Flashaholic
Yes I believe they will. Don't be holding your breath though. It's beam on the cards for about as long as I've know about SureFire.

Manzerick

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Al!

i always feel like this is a catch 22... the who sells little expensive batteries will not have motivation to create a system that eliminates demand for a more profitable (and in demand) product.

Once a rechargable system is out for an M6...i will be the first in line to get one. I just can't justify the battery eater right now..

Dominator owners.... if you also own an M6 do you have a preference? Any major pros/cons?

George Orl

Newly Enlightened
Have had an SF M6 for over 4 years now and is still my best torch. Like you, waiting on Dominator 10x upgrade. M6 pro=can keep reloading batteries for continuous illumination for hours if ever needed. Dominator 10x must be recharged each time unless you purchased a few extra batteries. So not as useful for long burn times unless at lower illumination. SF M6 500 and 250 Lumen bulbs are real easy to change out. Batteries are $1.75 ea @SF, depending on your use, I think that is reasonable. Dominator 10x, I've always liked the idea of having extended low 60L for 3hrs and press button once presto over 500L of blinding flood light. Al, don't you have both M6 and dominator? They are both great lights depending on your purpose.

Size15's

Flashaholic
I have a few of them yes...
P257.JPG

The 10X is more useful but harder to carry unless you don't mind doing it overtly.

Al

Manzerick

Flashlight Enthusiast
i'm gonna keep OCD'ing the decision... still can't decide... m4 looks awesome too... i think the only correct decision is to try to get them all :)

CLHC

Flashaholic
Manzerick said:
i'm gonna keep OCD'ing the decision. . .i think the only correct decision is to try to get them all
Well there you go! The only one that I did not opt for was the SureFire M4. But that's just my preference. :huh:

Enjoy!

Manzerick

Flashlight Enthusiast
def. an enjoyable conflict :)

Get this... My girlfriend is buying me this light for a b-day gift and i'm like a kid in a candy store... that's were all these q's are coming from...

My Ex never understood "Stupid" flashlights.... One more reason I can smile that she is an Ex :O)

CLHC

Flashaholic
Hey Manzerick!

So you're getting all of the wished for SureFire lights? :huh: Way to go on that!

Or just the SureFire 10X Dominator? :thinking:

Either way, ENJOY it BIG Time!

Manzerick

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can't wait... In a perfect world the M6 would have a drop in rechargable but... the 10x is still AMAZING!

I'm on the board all day @ work now.. this is such a problem LOL

dizzy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sounds like I need to get rid of my wife and get a girlfriend too!!

Just don't marry her and you'll be alright!

Does she have any sisters?