20% off flashlight code...

chetwynd

Newly Enlightened
You guys will be the experts on how great of a deal this really is, but I wanted to thank the guys who gave me such detailed info on which flashlight I should buy, but showing you all this coupon code I saw on slickdeals.net.

"20% off future orders - coupon is b64caf. I only tried it on Surefire, but I bet it works on other products as well. They have a price matching guarantee, but I haven't found the lights I wanted any cheaper. They even ship to APO/FPO. I got free shipping over $100 but YMMV as they don't say it anywhere on the site. Oh yeah, linky:
http://www.tacticalsupply.com

Please let me know if anyone uses it and thinks it's a good deal!

Good luck!

greenLED

Flashaholic
That's "Spyder Tactical Supply". They have a permanent discount code for CPF members (20%off); check out the "CPF Specials" thread (link in my sigline).

UKSFighter

Newly Enlightened
That is us. We sent that code out to a few customers and someone shared it on slickdeals. No complaints from our side, but it is only a temporary coupon. I will be leaving it running until the specified expiration period of April 15, 2006. After that, please use the CPF20 code for CPF members. Thanks again for all of your support. Please note, we will be a CPF supporting dealer as soon as the banner portions become available again.

Steven

Manzerick

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank You! Every little bit helps!

tacticalsupply.com said:
That is us. We sent that code out to a few customers and someone shared it on slickdeals. No complaints from our side, but it is only a temporary coupon. I will be leaving it running until the specified expiration period of April 15, 2006. After that, please use the CPF20 code for CPF members. Thanks again for all of your support. Please note, we will be a CPF supporting dealer as soon as the banner portions become available again.

Steven

jbay

Newly Enlightened
With 20% off those are very good prices on Surefire.

I looked at he details on the Streamlight 4AA Luxeon and it gave a runtime of 155 hours . Must have an all new regulation system in it. :lolsign:

AshA4

Banned
HOTLINK REMOVED

Did someone hack your site? That's a pretty interesting product description, even if it's the short version.:huh:

Last edited by a moderator:

UKSFighter

Newly Enlightened
That looks like an original product test. Where/how did that come up again? I have the web guys working and adding products but that shouldn't be anywhere? I can't find it, got a link? thanks for pointing that out. Kinda funny though.

Steven

TedTheLed

Flashlight Enthusiast
GREAT! I've been looking for a blahblah light for ages!
especially one with blahblahhh, and blah bla than the Surefires and blah blahblah than the Inova-X1 !! PLUS, the blahblablahhblah is longer than the Angstrom, and blah the throw blahblah is bllahblahbla than the Maxabeam!! Not to mention the blahblah runtime blahbahblah than the Infinity Ultra..and on blahblahblh one aa battery!! and all at 20% off!! blahblahing amazing!!

:lolsign:

UKSFighter

Newly Enlightened
Thanks again... I'll get it yanked. That is odd, I can't find it in the database at all, but it is showing up. How embarrassing :)

Blah....

joecandlepower

Newly Enlightened
chetwynd said:
You guys will be the experts on how great of a deal this really is, but I wanted to thank the guys who gave me such detailed info on which flashlight I should buy, but showing you all this coupon code I saw on slickdeals.net.

"20% off future orders - coupon is b64caf. I only tried it on Surefire, but I bet it works on other products as well. They have a price matching guarantee, but I haven't found the lights I wanted any cheaper. They even ship to APO/FPO. I got free shipping over $100 but YMMV as they don't say it anywhere on the site. Oh yeah, linky:
http://www.tacticalsupply.com

Please let me know if anyone uses it and thinks it's a good deal!

Good luck!
Thanks for bringing notice to this deal.
Ken