• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Black McLux PD, New Clip, Ti bezel, Tritium >>SOLD<<

lotsalumens

Enlightened
Hi everyone!

I have a black PD with new style clip, titanium bezel, and tritium tail insert for sale. It has been a shelf queen and barely touched since I bought it from Don McLeish in February. It is in new condition. I paid $270 for it, and am asking the same (this includes shipping). Payment by PayPal only, and the first "I'll take it" posted in this thread takes precedence over any PMs.

This is a gorgeous light, but I can't justify keeping such an expensive light that I just don't use. It needs a good home. Thanks for looking!

cfb

Last edited:

tdurand

Enlightened
Re: FS: Black McLux PD, New Clip, Ti bezel, Tritium

Didn't you see my WTB thread just below??

lotsalumens

Enlightened

Tdurnad,

I scanned the first half page of titles and only saw a WTB for chrome or titanium PDs, which this is not. I know there are many CPFers who want any kind of PD so I thought the fairest thing would be to just post and leave it to the luck of the draw.

If it's any consolation I believe you can still buy these from McGizmo, though you might have to wait until after Maui. J.S. Burly looks like they will be carrying them too.

cfb

colubrid

Enlightened

If you looked own a couple post from yours you will see my post asks for a Chrome, ti or Black HA with ti bezel...

:mecry:
http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111822

Don't ya just love sore losers when it comes to flashlights. LOL!

I can't think of any other hobby were people get this upset about missing out on something.

tdurand

Enlightened

I'm not a sore loser, there'll be others. Just puzzled how it works sometimes.

colubrid

Enlightened

I was referring to myself. Have you read what happened to me in the last 24 hours? I missed out on two chromies. Both sellers contacted me. I was unable to acquire either one.

lotsalumens

Enlightened

Colubrid,

Hmm...there seems to have been some activity in your thread. It was not up near the top of the page earlier this evening. Anyway as I said, while I do sympathize with everyone, it is impossible for a seller to figure out who among the many who want these lights deserve them most. What surprises me though is that there is such demand when they can still be bought direct from Don.(??)

cfb

tdurand

Enlightened

Together we will find this light, end our quest and then revel in the great
materialistic desire to possess something neat that other's have.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *

Ahhhh the "quest" - indeed fun, eh?!

I saw both posts with the same timestamp and of course as lotsalumens stated in his initial post - "first I'll take it posted" - gets it.

So often I've found myself saying "If only I had pushed that message "submit" button first instead of PMing or letting some other task get in my way!!

Good luck on your continued quests and know that indeed there are "others" ( :whistle: ) on that quest as well!! See ya' on the battlefield! :touche: :D

Last edited:

Cliffnopus

Enlightened

Hey guys, life happens. I put a WTB for a chrome PD over a month ago and have been looking ever since. I've gotten skunked out as many times as you have....we're all in this together. I've been trying to think up a plot for kidnapping Don and forcing him to do another run of chromies.

Only kidding Don.....don't get the FBI involved.....YET. :whistle:

Luckily, I did win out on a natural Mc Lux PD III just the other day and I'm currently waiting delivery.....but I really wanted (and still want) a chromie. I'm a nut for shiny things. If I can't get a chromie (hasn't looked good so far) I've made my mind up to get in on the soon to be offered Ti PD's.

Cliff

thesurefire

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just like Cliffnopus said, Life happens. If you post a WTB ad its just that a 'Want to buy ad' not a 'Will take one for pretty good price ad', or a 'Offering top dollar for certain light ad' to me, threads like this are meant to for sure, hands down, sell an item as quickly as possible. The fastest man wins.
In my view WTB ads are more for people who might consider selling something if the price is right, where posted FS ads are people trying to sell something because they need/want extra cash quickly.

Sorry for the rant.