Anyone going to the Jeff Beck concert?

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am! A nice b-day treat. The last time I saw Jeff Beck I saw two concerts. Previously I saw him open for SRV (rip). He is outrageous. And talk about crazy light shows!!! He really gets it going, and makes a wild rock show, quite impressive for anyone in any generation. If you have a chance to go, don't miss it. He's really a phenomenal talent, along the lines of Jimi Hendrix and Jimmy Page. Can you tell I'm psyched?

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
Way kewl! I'd like to go see him at the Warfield. Do you think it will sell out? I bet it will. Need to act soon if I plan to go. Tuesday night... what time does it start and do you know who's backing?

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
It is probably an evening with the jeff beck group. I couldn't get the 'Buy tickets' link to work. That might mean that it is sold out, but there was no indication of such.

A craigslist search might be the way to go. Even on the last day there will be people selling tix.

The doors are at 7'00, and the show starts at 8'00. I know that they sell the 'unsold' tix at the door w/no service charge starting at 6'30, but you have to arrive early (before 6'00) to get a good spot in the queue. That's a lot of time to invest in a concert... better off buying one on Craigslist. Get the balcony tix (cheaper)... it is simple to upgrade to the floor section. Good luck.

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Green! I may be able to make it. We'll see.

Side note: I actually studied music with Tim Bogart of the famous Beck, Bogart Appice! I loved their live from Japan album! Wow!