Fenix L1/2P w/twist head variable output?

connortn

Newly Enlightened
The Fenix LOP (I think that's the one) with the variable output via twisty head interest me but I'd really like to have this feature on my L1P w/L2P head. Is this possible or am I wasting time? If it is...

Just the ability to have 2 levels of output would be fine, maybe twist left til it stops for the low beam, twist right til it stops for hi (normal) beam. It would be very easy to see if it was on low or high by just twisting one way or the other.

If you had three, have it work the same way except with a detent in the middle for the second higest beam.

But what would really be exciting would be an infinitely variable from "off" or very low stepping up gradually to "high". If this were possible, it'd be nicer to have it work with only about a half turn so you could dial in the brightness level wanted quickly without twisting it several times for full bright.

I realize the infinitely variable is probably a dream but maybe someone could come up with a mod for 2 or 3 levels by twisting the head. I don't want to give up the clickie and I dislike twistie tailcaps.

What say???

Connor

Chris201W

Enlightened
I know this isn't what you're after here, but if you don't like twisty tailcaps you can always twist the head to turn the light on and off. :)