3D Cell MagLite = Baseball Bat?

exoduster18

Newly Enlightened
So here's my story and I'm sticking to it:

I got a little bored about 5 minutes ago and decided to grab one of the candies lying around on my kitchen counter that I brought home from work and my 3D Cell MagLite. They are the Lindt Truffles Lindor balls. I had a chocolate one in my hand and I then decided to throw it up in the air and hit it with the the MagLite. It was great fun.....until I smacked the candy hard and it hit the wall. Needless to say I'm in hysterics right now laughing because the chocolate candy that I hit is filled with a chocolate cream. And guess what is splattered all over my wall? My roommate is just looking like I'm a dumbass and I'm still laughing. I'm going to go clean it up, but seems how it was flashlight related I thought you would like me to share.

I know, I'm easily amused but it has just been one of those nights and I needed a little wierd humor to help me out..........:rock::laughing::whistle::lolsign:

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
hahahha. I can just imagine you laughing when that happened. I've done stuff like that before.

Flakey

Enlightened
WOW that is classic LOLOL thx for making my night a little more humorous!

mdocod

Flashaholic
sometimes, we do strange things

like acrod a mispital wod mophap inpo G lookraqd misfortant iskuie arhajement.!!!

exoduster18

Newly Enlightened
mdocod - Translation? Thanks!!

Sorry, no pics. But I'll get my roommate's camera and do it all over again later on today. It's definitely worth it!!!:scowl:

exoduster18

Newly Enlightened
I held it with my hands on the light/reflector end. I had my hands pushed up against it like you would hold a baseball bat.