Ledwave WildFinder CYAN and RED beamshots

cartones5

Newly Enlightened
hy I'm from Spain

here you have the new "wild finder CYAN" and the "wild finder II red"
the both have one led luxeon 3wats cyan and orange-red lamberitant protected with a circuit that protect the led and possibility the use of two battery RCR123A. Ledwave is a

European surefire and this flashlights, in my opinion, have a high quality in all his components. They are used by security bodies, cops, military etc.

the cyan led is used in the wild finder CYAN that is the first torch that has been designed for hunters

casing: black anodized aerospace grade 3

Ligth colour: the 3 W filterless (and thus with no loss of range) LED generates a bluish-green light that doesn't disturb wild life, and witch at the same time helps the

human eye to make out the surrounding.
The blue component of the luminous cone, which is perfectly uniform and clustered, is ideal for locating drops of blood from a wounded animal.

Self-defense: the colour of the light has a high defence value. In the even of being attacked, cyan light is much more dazzling than a white light

the autonomy of this flashlights is abaut the 4 hours

i use rechargeable batteries CR123A

here you can See the web page of the manufacturer

www.led-and-xenon.com

here we have a beam shots
cimg00021ww.jpg

cimg00078gy.jpg

cimg00041ea.jpg

cimg00058cq.jpg

vsgndu.jpg

vsgnme.jpg

vsgobl.jpg

:lolsign:

vsgqoj.jpg

vsgrie.jpg

i'm a beta tester of ledwave if you are interested in this flashligths i can acquire these models (and more) in very special price
you can send me your impresions or more beamshots of another models
[email protected]

Last edited: