• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **WITHDRAWN** Chrome McLux PD (U bin!) for Ti Chammie

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
**WITHDRAWN**

Title says it all, let me know if you are interested. Light is in near mint, %99, no major nicks or scratches. Very bright, looking for a Ti Chammie. Not for sale, trade only!

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f120/Whooeydog/PD011.jpg

Chrome is the one on the right!
TiMclux005.jpg

Last edited:

FlashInThePan

Enlightened
Re: WTT Chrome McLux PD (U bin!) for Ti Chammie

Dear god above, someone sell me a Ti Chammie! Quick! I must have the chrome PD U-bin!!!

<sigh>

Trade ya my first born for it, PSM....

- FITP

CLHC

Flashaholic

Uh, not to be in the dark here, but what's a "Ti Chammie"? :thinking:

Morelite

Flashlight Enthusiast

CHC said:
Uh, not to be in the dark here, but what's a "Ti Chammie"? :thinking:

A Lioncub with a larger head and flared tail, made out of titanium by Mr. Bulk

Ti-Chammie vs Ti LionCub

Last edited:

CLHC

Flashaholic

I see. . .Thanks TENMMIKE and Morelite! :wave:

rscanady

Enlightened

If I had a Ti Chammie, I would trade in a hearbeat too, especially since I am not fond at all of the Chameleons design.

Ryan

rscanady said:
If I had a Ti Chammie, I would trade in a hearbeat too, especially since I am not fond at all of the Chameleons design.

Ryan

Well, you'd be making a mistake. The Ti Chameleon is an awesome light. It'd take more than a "heartbeat" if you actually held one in your hands. A superb light.

rscanady

Enlightened

I just cant wrap myself around the look of it, somehow it just doesnt do it for me. You might be right in that it could grow on me, but not sure if I am willing to make that leap just yet. I have a cub and love that though, actually what I believe is a fairly rara Bare Al cub with no logo or lanyard hole milled in it.

Ryan

rscanady said:
I just cant wrap myself around the look of it, somehow it just doesnt do it for me. You might be right in that it could grow on me, but not sure if I am willing to make that leap just yet. I have a cub and love that though, actually what I believe is a fairly rara Bare Al cub with no logo or lanyard hole milled in it.

Ryan

Bare AL Cubs all came without logos. The no-lanyard hole body, if it's a 1x123 standard body, would be rare, though.

rscanady

Enlightened

Yes that was my understanding too and that is what Charlie told me when I asked about it not having the lanyard hole (I dont mind I dont use lanyards on my lights). I got the light from Arc Mania a while back for a great deal and really like it a lot, more than my LH.

Ryan

rscanady said:
Yes that was my understanding too and that is what Charlie told me when I asked about it not having the lanyard hole (I dont mind I dont use lanyards on my lights). I got the light from Arc Mania a while back for a great deal and really like it a lot, more than my LH.

Ryan

Yeah, as you can see from my avatar, the LionCub (brass) is one of my all-time fav's. I have four of 'em, three with the rare no-lanyard-hole brass standard body. My special bodies were made by ArsMachina, too.

kukula

Enlightened

arewethereyetdad said:
Well, you'd be making a mistake. The Ti Chameleon is an awesome light. It'd take more than a "heartbeat" if you actually held one in your hands. A superb light.

I had to agree with Troy here. In fact, after several months now, I still am smitten with mine. I also noticed none was offered for sale by thier original owners? :thinking: I did had a Chrome PD. DID. And I let her go CHEAPLY in anticipation for a TI PD. Biggest mistake I ever did. And am still crying buckets over it :mecry:

Well, thanks Chris, but, not to get too far off track here, I hope PSM will be able to effect this trade. Both are exceptional lights, and each one has benefits that the other does not. Both are highly in demand.

Come on Ti Chameleon owners, take note!