V20/V21 Holster?

Chris201W

Enlightened
Does anyone have the Surefire V20 or V21 holster and use it for a G2? I want a holster to carry my G2 and was wondering if these are good.

Does the light fit well?
Is it easy to draw?
Is the holster good quality (unlike the Nuwai QIII holster)?
Is it comfortable on a 1.25" leather belt?

Thanks for your help!

Ringer

Newly Enlightened
I have the V21. It's an OK holster, much better for everyday use than the V70 which seems more suited for "duty" carry.

Does it fit well? Yes, but the if the tailcap is not locked out it is possible for the light to inadvertently activated. Haven't had it happen often but it can happen, say while in the car.

Is it easy to draw? Yes, after you open the velcro flap. The flap takes a pretty good tug to open and is quite loud so defiently not discrete.

Is the holster good quality? Yes, very good.

Is it comfortable? Somewhat depending on your situation. It kind of sticks out a fair amount so in the car or movie theatre can be uncomfortable if not positioned just right. Other than that pretty comfortable.

Overall it's a decent holster with excellent retention. I want to try the V27 leather holster next. Have you considered one of the leather ones?

YMMV

exoduster18

Newly Enlightened
I have the V21 holster in which I carry my G2. I like it, but like YMMV said.....it can be a pain to open because of the velcro and it is definitely not quiet.

Other than those complaints, I'm satisfied with my holster. It's put together well and believe.....I've put it through hell and it holds up just fine.