Anyone got one of these"9w ultrafire"

copiertech

Newly Enlightened
never seen one of these before, theyve just turned up on ebay. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/9watt-9-watt-Ultrafire-LUXEON-LED-Flashlight-Torch-8-Bk_W0QQitemZ8805825401QQcategoryZ16037QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
the other ultrafires seem quite good, I wonder what this will be like. i`ve emailed the seller asking if it is regulated.
UF9wBkB.jpg

Long John

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello copiertech:)

Welcome here in this great forum.

I read 9 Watt and 90 Lumen. Something must be wrong with that.

If the Led needs 9 W, it must be brighter and the batterys don't work a long time.

It looks like a marketing-gag.

Best regards

_____
Tom

Coop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tilburg, the Netherlands (perfectly reachable by U
This is quite a special light....

it's a 2x CR123 light, yet the add says its 9cm long... last time I checked, 2 cr123s together were just under 7cm in length. Now thats what I call efficient use of space :)

Also the "Hard anodized finish for extreme corrosion impact" is quite a feature, it's really good to know that it can withstand an extreme impact on a corroded surface :)

but this guy has some nice deals in his ebay shop :)

Last edited:

copiertech

Newly Enlightened
I thought as much, It just looked a bit different to the golstrons, It was just curiosity really, wont be bothering with one now as Ive just ordered a 2AA 3w ultrafire from Dae to replace my 3AAA mxdl. thanks for the welcome, Ive been reading for a while, but not had much to say.