yippee! a 26 led surge!

TrevorNasko

Flashlight Enthusiast
Atlanta, GA>> The Flashlight that was broken shall
no it didnt come from pt although although i wish pt would do somthing like this. i started with a aitec 6led module although any ledtronics or equivilent will do. the module was 6 blues and as i lacked time and desire to make it white i went ahead with the mod. result 20 white 6 blue and MORE POWER ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH
grin.gif

4.5v on both sides . nice large longthrowing led flood that has a very light blue center. ill explain more if your interested but dont want to type it and get no responses like my aqua otter post

lambda

Flashlight Enthusiast
Aragorn,

Is it possible to put up some beam pictures?

The blue/wht combination does sound interesting; does the blue look brighter than the white?

TrevorNasko

Flashlight Enthusiast
Atlanta, GA>> The Flashlight that was broken shall
err i dont know if quckbeam is still speaking to me. i did some thing very stupid on monday night and unfortunitly i think i killed our freindship. i know i know it was an "ego moment" and i was a fool. this week has been kinda downer because of it. man if i could just do it all over agian....
i keep saying to myself why why why did you say that? even if he had been cool with it what wouldit have gained me? nothing. the terrible thing is it was really a jest. i was slightly annoyed but wanted to act important. yeah i was important alright. i was as important as bill clinton is honest
tongue.gif
. i reread it the next day and was agast a my stupidity and creulty to someone who had given me so much. i hate cowards and it makes me very ashamed to think i stooped low enough to say something here id never dream of saying to him personaly. thats right i hid behind the computer and spoke with such bravado and criticized someone niether deserved or could imidiatly defend himself. that aint right- thats low. thats not how i opperate either. thats why im so unhappy. the funny thing is - other than write one reply to defend himself he never publicly retaliated or denounced me as a backstabber. thats just the kind of guy he is. thats what made me value his opinions and enjoy palling around with him so much. i put up a nice facade this week but things have not gone well for me since tuesday to tell the truth. i just hope he reads this and understands and forgives although he is not to be blamed if he doesn't

as for the beam -well ya know how some white leds have a very light blue hotspot? well id say its kinda like that. only brighter of course
wink.gif

carl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dear Aragorn, I hope you guys get back together again, forgiveness for stupidity and all cause I've been in both your shoes on the giving and receiving end, and more than once! And i'm sure those instances won't be the last because I have a big mouth and a slow learning curve. I've been forgiven by others when I didn't deserve it and so I've learned to forgive by their example. I hope things get patched up because freindships are so valuable as you know. Wishing you both well.

Bushman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have spoke to aragorn and i think that he is truly remorsful
frown.gif

funk

Enlightened
I am still hoping for a Pic - what's the chance???????

Quickbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>I have spoke to aragorn and i think that he is truly remorsful <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

As well he should be... Forgiven but not forgotten.

As soon as I can get over there I'll take pics of all his latest stuff and post it on his website. Don't know when. Really busy lately.