recommendations for a pouch or holster for M3T??

roguesw

Enlightened
I love my M3T but does any M3T or M6 user here have a holster or pouch for it? would love to carry it in a bag but i dont just want to carry it without a holster.
thanks guys
Des

RAF_Groundcrew

Enlightened
Last edited by a moderator:

roguesw

Enlightened
thanks RAFgroundcrew
i have been searching online and it seems the size of the bezel in this case the M3T and the M6 sharing the same size bezel dictates the use of a blawkhawks holster, (not that i am complaining, i love blawkhawk stuff )
cheers mate
will check out some supply shops around my area to see if they have some in stock
:)
des

Size15's

Flashaholic
The BlackHawk M6 pouch is the one I have been using for my M6's, M3T's, TigerLight, 9AN+KT3 and other three-SF123A TurboHead models:

P262.jpg

P263.jpg

P264.jpg

P265.jpg

P279.jpg

P280.jpg

roguesw

Enlightened
Al, those are nice pictures
i didnt see in the pictures from blawkhawk's own site that the clip can be adjusted to cinch down on the light
i am sold :)
cheers
Des

stockae92

Enlightened
do you need to lock out the light when carrying in the BlackHawk M6 pouch with the bezel up?

RAF_Groundcrew

Enlightened
I wouldn't lock out the tailcap if you expect to use it, and have it on a belt, as there isn't that much pressure on the button. If it's in a larger bag with other stuff, then yes, lock out the tailcap. I have recently got my M6, so the tailcap is still a little stiff, and not one I'd like to have to twist into action when the pressure's on.

Size15's

Flashaholic
stockae92 said:
do you need to lock out the light when carrying in the BlackHawk M6 pouch with the bezel up?

Always. The heat generated in such a confined space is significant.
The only time I wouldn't would be if I knew I was about to use it and had the flap open ready.

Al