darn this place...

Ousanas

Newly Enlightened
I walk to target from my hotel to check it out, and end up with RR 2xaaa .5w light and rr 2xaaa headlamp, and an energizer 4xaa folding led light.. nice...

I can't afford this :)

at least I stayed away from the inova x5

Illum

Flashaholic
Ousanas said:
I walk to target from my hotel to check it out, and end up with RR 2xaaa .5w light and rr 2xaaa headlamp, and an energizer 4xaa folding led light.. nice...

I can't afford this :)

at least I stayed away from the inova x5

um, can you state your comfortable price range?
the X5 is not expensive...but it does cost a bit...
From experience Target is a pretty decent store for medium point flashlights and other illumination tools suitable for modding

save the x1
A few I saw had their lens already apart from the bezel and anding in the package....:thumbsdow

Ousanas

Newly Enlightened
oh, the x5 isn't really out of my price range, but I didn't need to add that to what I already was buying.

up to $40 or so is within my "impulse" range... I just didn't need to spend 80 on flashlights today :) especially since that money was earmarked for food while I'm here for training... guess I'll hit the grocery and stock the fridge in the hotel room so I can save money for a few days...

and I'm not really sure I need an X5, just don't have any inovas other than a microlight I found..

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Great light choices, Ousanas. Don't forget the Energizer 2AAA Penlight next time you hit the Target.

Geoff

Ousanas

Newly Enlightened
yeah, looked at that one again too... and the SL led pen light at radio shack...

I have one energizer pen light.... somehwere in my tools