MR Bulk™ is REALLY Back...

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Okay suddenly CPF is once again accessible to me, however it would not let me log in and in fact even said there is no such username registered! And this was using MR Bulk!!! What, the CPF server doesn't KNOW me???!!! Sheesh.

But I was always taught to count my blessings, and at least I am indeed back -- for now.

To make this post on-topic, I had so much free time and so many LS mod parts on my hands that I made a bunch of Luxeon/Legend 3AA DirectDrive mods, and they were all super bright. Also learned a lot and made improvements in each subsequent light I built, to the point that I couldn't think of any way to make them better than they are now.

Sold off most of them to my work associates, made a couple for lemlux and Big Honu, and I STILL have two or three left.

May hafta try E-Bay to see what I can get for them...

But at least I am BACK!!!

DavidW

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's ok to register. But I'll be keeping the #2 spot thankyouverymuch. We had to use a profile to fill in the blank spot (#1) so the update routines would work properly. It just happened that we used MR Bulk's profile to fill the hole.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Hey, HAY! Lookit me, I'm No. 1!!! Thanks DavidW! Makes up for the down time!

Hope I get to Keep it though...

rycen

Enlightened
Don't I know you
rolleyes.gif
grin.gif

Graham

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, but now Mr Bulk is back to being a newbie - only 2 posts!

Guess thats the sacrifice for being member #1..

Graham

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
DANG! Never thot a that...well, I'll just have to do my best Darrell impression. Now where'd I leave my twenty other fingers...

Hi Ryan!

Saaby

Flashaholic
Hi Mr.Bulk, is that supolst to be your Darell impression? Since when did he have 30 fingers...I thought he had 41. I per letter (26) space (1) shift (1) numbers (10) enter (1) . (1) , (1) that's 41
wink.gif
I'm
confused.gif

Mr. Blue

Enlightened
Mr. Bulk, as is customary, I try to welcome all new members.
I see that you are new to CPF, Welcome!! You will find that we are very serious devotees of all sorts of lighting instruments. Some have specialized knowledege of circuitry, engineering and others just love bright sh*t. Most of us are devoid of humor and lack playfulness.
Maybe you should just lurk for a while and learn about what goes on here.
smile.gif