• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Aleph 1 head + FluPic ES-Can w/TWOH + E2D body + clickie

revolvergeek

Flashlight Enthusiast
Greetings,

SOLD

standard.jpg

I am not really sure what to call this one. It has a black Aleph 1 head (w/ 27mm reflector), a FluPIC ES-Can light engine running a Lux III TWOH, a E2D body and a Nat-HA Surefire clickie. It is a very nice light and I hate to list it but I need the $$$ for some doctor's bills. I have been running this light on a single protected R123 and a dummy cell (it is very happy on one Li-Ion, but not safe for 2 x 123s). Currently the FluPic is programmed burst/high/very low/strobe at 15hz and full power/off/off (two modes can still be programmed). The light output is nice and bright, and overall produces a nice broad flood of light with pretty good throw but has a pronounced donut at very short ranges. I suspect that the LuxIII is a Joker and this could be fixed by cutting down the back of the reflector, but it really didn't bother me so I never bothered to take it apart and try.

Details on the FluPic LE are here: http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=109105

Prefer paypal for payment, and price includes insured Priority Mail to US addresses: SOLD $140

Thanks,
Danny

Last edited:

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: For Sale: Aleph 1 head + FluPic ES-Can w/TWOH + E2D body + clickie

Pm Sent

Mac

Catman10

Enlightened

I'll take it. If cmacclel hasn't.

Last edited:

powernoodle

Flashlight Enthusiast

revolvergeek said:
but I need the $$$ for some doctor's bills

I've wondered why you've been unloading so much. I bought a couple of things off of you on bladeforums yesterday. Good luck with those bills.

Next time, just PM me directly if its a knife or light. It'll save you the trouble of having to start a thread. :devil:

cheers

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast

Lunarmodule said:
I'll take it!! :sold:

It's already sold to Catman10 I believe.

Check your PM Lunarmodule

Mac