Glowing Attitude

Tom_Dunn

Newly Enlightened
My PrincetonTec Attitude has developed a problem. The other night, during a power outage, I cranked down on the bezel to light the LED's, but even when screwed down tight, they only flickered or were very dim. The batteries are almost new. When I went to try new batteries today, the light worked to some degree without changing anything. If I screw down the bezel, it will light up brightly. However, when the bezel is unscrewed to turn them off, they continue to moonlight. In fact, you can remove the lens completely, and just by placing the LED module atop the batteries, it will glow.
I suppose I could just send it back to PT, but thought I'd be smart to fish for ideas here first!
Suggestions appreciated!

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
I'd send it back to PT. Out of "quite a few" that passed through my hands - I only had problems with a couple, which they promptly replaced.

BTW, last one I sent in was one of the older models and they sent me one of the newer ones (a little more streamligned in the hand).

The PT Attitude is a very nice/practical/affordable light to have around!

Tom_Dunn

Newly Enlightened
It's a great little light!
I tried cleaning the body out by flushing with baking soda, water, but no dice.
Seeing as I have two Blasts that died on me and have to go back, I guess I'll just enclose this one as well.
Never sent anything back to PT, it's nice to know you've had good dealings. I'll be sure to post my experience with them.