Duracell and superman flashlight?

Weylan

Enlightened
In the newspaper there was an ad for Dracell batteries. The duracell batteries come with a superman flashlight. Anyone know of where to find the special batteries and the superman flashlight? I don't know where they might be available. I hope someone can help. I have a 3yr old that wants a superman flashlight.

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
Weylan,

Your safe in here. If you want a Superman flashlight it's o.k.

No need to use your kid as an excuse.

How many lumens is it and is it a LED or is it an incandescant? Is it HA3? Maybe you can write a review when you get it and post some beamshots!

:grin2:

I'm just playin'!

-Goatee

PhantomZ

Enlightened
i dont know anything about special superman batteries but i know at my local home depot they sell superman flashlights and lanterns, but i'm in canada so i dont know if your home depot would have them. they go for $9.99cnd here.

Omega Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Stores may take a month or 2 before getting those in stock. It was about 2 months from seeing the Amazing Race survival toy in circulars, to them getting into stores.

Weylan

Enlightened
The fact that they MIGHT be there is my point.

I was hoping someone could tell me

1. they have started to see them at certain stores.
2. can confirm they are there.
3. someone has seen one and can say it is not total trash.

AWSOME
4. it is modifyable or has a TWOJ in it
5. it runs for weeks on krytonite.

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last edited:

Illum

Flashaholic
the promotional flashlights have non-existant weather resistance and uses mediocre materials, modding it to premium standards would be a bit..um...um..

:grin2: no comment! :grin2:

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you already have one, why don't you tell him where he might be able to find it if it's at a national chain.

Illum_the_nation said:
the promotional flashlights have non-existant weather resistance and uses mediocre materials, modding it to premium standards would be a bit..um...um..

Omega Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Illum_the_nation said:

:grin2: no comment! :grin2:
I used the lense from the horrible Duracell 1xAA promo light in the 8pk, and put it in a PAL-style light instead of the convex lense. Cleaned the beam up great, no rings!
Other than that, you can throw them away.